on 5/12/10 9:21 am
Any information on this doctor?  Thinking of seeing him for plastics
Emily F.
on 5/12/10 10:15 am
Never heard of him.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
greenbaygirl
on 5/12/10 10:22 am - Hobart, WI
Yes, I kinda know of him.  He is in the same group at Cosmed with Fuentes and Castaneda.  I am having a consult with Dr Castaneda on Friday of this week.  I will post about that if you want. The group has a good reputation.
Jean

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 12:20 pm
Hi Jean,
thank you, I'd really appreciate any information you can provide :-)
Thanks,
Jen
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/10 11:22 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On May 12, 2010 at 5:22 PM Pacific Time, greenbaygirl wrote:
Yes, I kinda know of him.  He is in the same group at Cosmed with Fuentes and Castaneda.  I am having a consult with Dr Castaneda on Friday of this week.  I will post about that if you want. The group has a good reputation.
Jean
What did you think of Dr Q. ?
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/10 8:08 pm - AZ
I've seen both extremes posted about him. I've seen people rave about him yet I've seen photos of a true butcher job where a revision surgeon was needed. I honestly don't know what to make of that guy.
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/10 11:25 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
I am so confused about this Dr. I have seen amazing reviews as well as horrible reviews. I just don't know about him. I'm going to start looking at that Dr. that starts with an S. ( can't remember the name) darn it.
(deactivated member)
on 5/28/10 12:05 pm - AZ
On May 28, 2010 at 6:25 PM Pacific Time, PUMPKIN X. wrote:
I am so confused about this Dr. I have seen amazing reviews as well as horrible reviews. I just don't know about him. I'm going to start looking at that Dr. that starts with an S. ( can't remember the name) darn it.

I am going to a guy in Mexicali, Dr. Luque.  His prices are pretty good and I love his work.  If you want his info let me know.

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/10 10:22 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On May 28, 2010 at 7:05 PM Pacific Time, MidwesternGirl wrote:
On May 28, 2010 at 6:25 PM Pacific Time, PUMPKIN X. wrote:

I am going to a guy in Mexicali, Dr. Luque.  His prices are pretty good and I love his work.  If you want his info let me know.

Yes, Can you please give me his info. THANKS
Margo N.
on 5/28/10 2:06 pm
Dr Saucedo?
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views