Dr. MARIO ALBERTO ALMANZA REYES

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/10 1:14 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On May 25, 2010 at 8:44 AM Pacific Time, fightingfat wrote:
 perforated livers and spleens are just the new ones she made up lately.  she does that a lot.  we try not to encourage her!
Is this your troll account Sandy ?
RollTideRoll
on 6/3/10 3:18 pm - Montgomery, AL
Hey, your talking to lady who knows her stuff. She's not trying to scare people. She's trying to help people from going through what my mother is going through AS I TYPE THIS. Trying to scare people? PSH, I wish she would've scared me and my momma from going.. then we would not have to be going through HELL. You people think that our stories are fake? Go look at my pictures, read my blogs... these stories are not fake people. I'm sixteen years old, my mom's... scratch that, my best friend is on a ventilator. I haven't talked to her in 9 days because she can't talk back. I haven't seen her smile, laugh, talk, walk, BREATH ON HER OWN in 9 days! I will speak about this until the day that I die, regardless of people like you telling us to GO AWAY.
ishary
on 5/14/10 9:25 am - Whittier, CA
On May 11, 2010 at 6:17 PM Pacific Time, sweetcandygirl wrote:

I have made my decision thanks to all the feedback that I have read here today. I will be scheduling my surgery date for May 27th and I am super excited.

If  I can read more feedback on ppl who have gotten the Lap Band done by Dr. Almanza in Tijuana, I would truly appreciate it.

Hi Sweet Candy Girl!
My advice;
Please do more research on each count.
Lap band and Dr. Almanza .
You deserve better than either of those choices.

Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/10 1:20 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
On May 11, 2010 at 6:17 PM Pacific Time, sweetcandygirl wrote:

I have made my decision thanks to all the feedback that I have read here today. I will be scheduling my surgery date for May 27th and I am super excited.

If  I can read more feedback on ppl who have gotten the Lap Band done by Dr. Almanza in Tijuana, I would truly appreciate it.

My daughter and I have had TWO crapbands a piece. I urge you to reconsider your surgery choices, I would never recommend the lap band to anyone. I honestly believe that there will come a time when they will no longer be performed in this country.

Bands can be a very high maintenance surgery.
RollTideRoll
on 6/1/10 7:06 am - Montgomery, AL
ishary
on 6/2/10 4:26 am - Whittier, CA
Sweetheart I am so very sorry and please know that you and your mamma are in my prayers.
I know several "Prayer Warriors" and I we will all be lifting her and your family up in prayer.
Please keep the faith, be strong and think positive.
Thank you so much for sharing your story.
My opinion is that this clinic should be shut down by the Mexican Government but it doesnt look like that is going to happen. Maybe if people quit going there they will be forced out of business.
That also is my prayer.
If you need to talk please private message me and I will send you my phone number.
We are all here for you honey!!
xoxoxo
Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO