Let's continue offering suggestions and ideas for Clinica Jerusalem

jenni80
on 4/24/10 5:20 pm
Really great suggestions,  Sandy I hope you see these to relay to dr. almanza and bentancourt!!!!   These are great truthful ladies so I hope these tips will be put in effect!!!!!    Thanks Lizzie for starting this post.

Jeanette  

FabBy50 .
on 4/24/10 5:58 pm - Everett, WA
Thanks and pleas no bashing, I have had more of that than I could handle!! Just speaking my mind!
hollykim
on 4/25/10 10:18 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Hey B,
We don't bash people who have been around on the boards and have been a patient. We only confront those who appear out to cause trouble.
Your opinion and experience is a s valid as anyone elses who has been there,
WhenI had my surgery in Feb the hospital had night nurses ,at least two every night and attendants at the recovery house 24/7 with at least one and a couple of nights two attendants all night.  A couple of times I went down in the middle of the night for broth or jello and they were right there on the couches willing to help me but I could get jello myself,LOL.
H

jenni80
on 4/24/10 6:43 pm
Bernadette, you shouldnt be bashed for giving your honest opinion.  It is very helpful and I have seen you on here since I started on OH which was back in august of 2009 but Im sure you were on here before then.  You have always been honest and truthful so nobody should ever want to bash you!!!!  If they do then that's their own problem!

Jeanette  

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/10 3:26 am, edited 4/25/10 3:28 am
 I haven't been on the website for a while, so perhaps this information is new only to me. To me, it looks like it has been updated, re: surgeons, nutrition/vitamins, post-op diet, aftercare program and I'm sorry, I can't remember eta: what else seemed new and or different

www.jerusalemweightloss.com/
thinasiwant
on 4/25/10 11:19 am

1.SOME INSIDER INFORMATION RE
INFECTION CONTROL
-I have been exposed to alot of drug resistant organisms working as a nurse. Because I felt I was at risk prior to going, I got a mupriocin RX  from my doctor and put it up my nose x 3 days. This is done for open heart patients across the country....MRSA lives in the nose and this is a good treatment....often germs are spread when we sneeze
 Next I got over the counter Hibiclens and gave myself two showers and shampoos to help get bacteria off me pre-op. They also do this pre-op in many hospitals.
I DID NOT TAKE A SHOWER until ready to go to the recovery house. When I did I again used Hibiclens. I did only sponge bath as I was concerned about the high bacteria count in Mexican water getting in my incisions. It's best to keep the incision covered until you or your nurse puts on gloves and changes the bandages using aseptic technique.
If you are a diabetic, try hard for perfect control the week prior and time after surgery. Best evidence and practice proves this will help you heal faster.

2.WALK, WALK, WALK as much as you can....it helps control pain, get your bowels moving etc.

3.If something is wrong and you know it....don't let it slide. I wasn't getting enough pain meds and I got right on the phone to my coordinatorw who called Betancourtand ...problem was solved ASAP.

Thinasiwant

FabBy50 .
on 4/25/10 11:21 am - Everett, WA
Thanks everyone for understanding and not bashing me! I have always felt that TRUE experience good or bad should be told. Even if my 2nd time down was not perfect, I'm doing great and losing the last bit of weight I had to lose.

Anyway good luck to all and happy losing!!
thinasiwant
on 4/25/10 8:20 pm

Sure Bernadette...u r the best!

Thinasiwant

FabBy50 .
on 4/25/10 10:54 pm - Everett, WA
Kira

Good t see you posting!! Looks like you are doing great on the weight loss!! How is everything going? You need to post more often , so that I know how you are doing!

Good luck to you!
(deactivated member)
on 4/29/10 11:29 am - AZ
Where are all these posts going? I specifically asked Sandy if Almanza was board certified in surgery, if the clinic was licensed, and if she still demanded that betancourt is a licensed MD vs. the absolute proof that he is not and nothing but a 7th grade graduate. I waited over a week to obtain proof that the California Attorney General's office saw her lies claiming everyone is good, above board, and licensed and what happens? All our posts are deleted and coordinator Sandy and Janet suddenly quit posting.

How weird is that?

Do you guys have friends in low places at OH? How do you get posts about truth deleted? It doesn't really matter, we already have confirmation that the California Attorney General's office has copies and the proof they need. Why get them deleted now?

Those that want truth want to know...
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views