Let's continue offering suggestions and ideas for Clinica Jerusalem

FWLizzie
on 4/28/10 11:51 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Thank you, You are so right...reason which I choose to ignore people that have nothing better to do than start a mess again..

FWLizzie
on 4/29/10 12:12 am - Fort Worth, TX
Cheryl, thank you for putting this together.  It just goes to show that complications can happen anywhere and sadly it seems that is more in the U.S. now. There's a couple of girls who had VSG in the U.S. recently and have had complications as well...look at the April babies and you will find them.

My heart goes out to the families of the deceased. R.I.P.

I myself, have had to deal with 2 uncles passing away day before yesterday...2 in one day.
Do you honestly think I have the time to address people that obviously don't have anything else to do but create conflict? I am much more than that...some people will never be happy, regardless of what you say...so why spend your time and energy?

Again, thank you for always providing (with facts) such useful information.

Liz

Boscogirl
on 4/29/10 12:24 am - TX
I agree 110%!!  And, and I soooooo sorry about your uncles.  I can't believe you lost two in one day....that is just awful. (((HUGS)))
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
FWLizzie
on 4/29/10 1:33 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thank you Kim!

It has been hard couple of days for the family and then having an ear infection on top of things, does not help.

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/10 12:56 am
Hi Liz,

I'm so sorry to hear about your uncles. This must be an especially difficult time for you and my sympathies go out to you and your family. Please take good care of yourself and let the things that matter, matter.

Take care,
Cheryl

FWLizzie
on 4/29/10 1:37 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thank you Cheryl!

Been hard for the family but through prayer, we'll make the best of the situation...at least we know that they are a better place now.

You are so right, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

jenni80
on 4/29/10 1:44 pm
Im so sorry about your uncles lizzie.  Life is so precious and can be cut short at anytime.  Me and my daughter are watching the world trade center and i watched a video on car accidents today and its just so sad how people lose their lives so suddenly..  It really makes me want to appreciate every moment and the wonderful people in it.  Its such a waste of time to fight over petty things.  I am so grateful the life god has given me and my beautiful family and we all just need to appreciate what we have.  I will be praying for you and your family as you go through this.  Big hugs!!!

Jeanette  

LifeLover
on 4/30/10 12:33 am - Hoover, AL
On April 29, 2010 at 7:12 AM Pacific Time, FWLizzie wrote:
Cheryl, thank you for putting this together.  It just goes to show that complications can happen anywhere and sadly it seems that is more in the U.S. now. There's a couple of girls who had VSG in the U.S. recently and have had complications as well...look at the April babies and you will find them.

My heart goes out to the families of the deceased. R.I.P.

I myself, have had to deal with 2 uncles passing away day before yesterday...2 in one day.
Do you honestly think I have the time to address people that obviously don't have anything else to do but create conflict? I am much more than that...some people will never be happy, regardless of what you say...so why spend your time and energy?

Again, thank you for always providing (with facts) such useful information.

Liz
I'm so sorry to hear about your uncles Liz, I can't imagine how hard this must be for you and your family. I am so sorry.

XOXOXOX,
Christi
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Boscogirl
on 4/29/10 12:23 am - TX
Thank you Cheryl...you are awesome!!  Have a wonderful day!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/29/10 1:03 am
 You are very welcome....and Ditto!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views