Dr. Rambaut - I have some important questions

goofynat
on 4/17/10 4:33 am, edited 4/17/10 5:36 am - Canada
Hi everyone;

I am new to this whole thing so please bear with me. I dont even know how to find the answers to theses questions once I ask. I will leave my e-mail incase someone can write me and tell me how to check. I am from Victoria Canada.

I am hoping to have surgury in Mexico with Dr. Rumbaut as through all my research he is fantstic and has a great bedside manner. I am also impressed that he himself has had the procedure done.

1. How do I know the informtion online is actually his. I called his office, but how do I trust it is his? It may be hard for me to believe that the surgeon himself will call, as he clearly do not get that service here in Canada. Can anyone confirm his #, his co-ordinator, or any infomration that I am indeed talking to his office to put me at ease.

2.Also I am looking to talk to people who may of had surgury there to give me first account of out of country operations, and how you have medical coverage etc? Also what the process may entail.

3. Are there any regrets from Mexico?

Really, I am nervous and would like to know as much information as possible before setting on this new adventure.
Thank you,
Nat
[email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?