Attention all Happy customers of Dr ALmanza!

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/10 1:40 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On April 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM Pacific Time, donemytime wrote:

But only with POSITIVE EXPERIENCES EXPOSED...Why reveal the good and the bad...that almost feels like it would expose the truth...BUT WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT!

There will be no name calling...how can there be at a BETANCOURT LOVE FEST!!
JUST KEEP WALKING THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS..
I know several ex-patients that wish they could be part of the love fest...but they had really negative experiences that almost killed them...DON'T TALK ABOUT REALITY AT YOUR LITTLE ONLINE EVENT!!!
"Cheryl -- the purpose of this to allow for open and honest discussion without name calling and drama. "
How can this be an open and honest discussion if only the positives are talked about. You people are seriously delusional!!
For Linda and the countless other...
Fighting the good Fight,
Brenda
It's because some people are more comfortable with their "choice" when they don't hear the negatives.

Me, I want to know it all, the good, the bad & the ugly. I also do not understand the, " Butter wouldn't melt in my surgeons mouth mentality"

Were these Rainbow huffers there when his other patients experienced for themselves
THEIR OWN EXPERIENCES ?

Honestly what do these people get out of this ?

They had a great experience  GREAT share that, but don't discount someone elses bad experience.

Starting a rainbow huffing "My surgeon is great thread" because YOU don't like the "Drama" is just stupid and pointless.

As a "Newbie" myself here to this forum y'all are just making me suspicious of the good doctor.

GUESS WHAT ?

http://nowsourcing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg
Boscogirl
on 4/18/10 4:52 am - TX
Donemytime IS Midwesterngirl, among other screennames that I can't remember right now (I have a life ya know?).  She is a mental basketcase on a mission to destroy Betancourt's reputation.  Why?  I DO NOT know.  For the life of me I can't figure that one out.  If she were trustworthy then she wouldn't have to hide behind fake screen names and be so nasty to people to get her point across. I do know one thing... she will NEVER go away...her mental illness won't let her.  So...we all just have to keep telling our stories so that when newbies see this crap they get both sides of the story.  Ay caramba!!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
RollTideRoll
on 6/4/10 5:52 pm - Montgomery, AL
I want to know HOW you know that she is a basketcase and I also would like proof to how you know that. She has to hide behind her ONE account because people are making death threats, this is serious stuff, not a joke... you are playing with people's lives! I'm glad she will never go away.. you know NOTHING about her so how do you know she has a mental illness? I don't even know if she has a mental illness? And yes, the newbies need to hear you guy's stories... but they need the negative too.. THIS DECISION WILL AFFECT PEOPLE'S LIVES... YOU ARE PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE WITH THEIR LIVES.
FWLizzie
on 4/18/10 5:36 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Terry!

That's exactly what I've told everyone...I've never said our experiences were perfect...we've all had mentions areas that need improvement. It just gets so old to have donemytime continue to make such ugly remarks...she definitely needs to do her time, but definitely not on here...maybe a place more suitable!

Sent you a request!

Liz

FabBy50 .
on 4/18/10 5:42 am - Everett, WA
Liz

I just tried to PM you but it says your profile is private?? Can you PM me?
Thanks Bernadette
FWLizzie
on 4/18/10 5:45 am - Fort Worth, TX
I think I need to add you as a friend first...let me do that now!

LifeLover
on 4/18/10 7:17 am - Hoover, AL
I just P.M.ed you.

XOXOXO,
Christi
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

LifeLover
on 4/18/10 7:25 am - Hoover, AL
Oh, I also want to add that if anyone hasn't wrote your surgeon testimonial down on your main page. It is a great idea to do so. I was looking at different surgeons and some have over 10 pages of patients testimonials and Dr. Almanza only has 3. I know this is what I looked for when researching a surgeon and I'm sure there are other newbies out there that will want to do the same.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

XOXOXO,
Christi
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Danielle H.
on 4/18/10 9:00 am - North Hollywood, CA
Consider me PM'd  --  and PO'd at the craziness.

Danielle H.
Notary Signing Agent
Certified and Background Screened
Studying for my Broker's license

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/10 11:22 am
 You are great Liz!  Sorry I didn't get on it fast enough to start the page myself but I was a little bit busy celebrating my birthday this weekend :P  I'm sorry! But thank-you for doing it, it means a lot.  I can't stand all the craziness coming from grown women acting like 3 year olds!  Can't wait til we have a place where people will actually mind their own :)
Love you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views