Attention all Happy customers of Dr ALmanza!

FWLizzie
on 4/18/10 1:58 am - Fort Worth, TX
Can you please PM your email address to me as we are in the process of doing something exciting just for us!

If you have something bad to say, then make sure you don't send me yours...only looking for positive people to be a part of this.

If you need additional information, send me a message! Some of you already know :)

Liz

Sharonjean63
on 4/18/10 2:58 am - Hamilton, TX
AMEN

Sharon
FWLizzie
on 4/18/10 3:09 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thank you for the great response!!!

We'll be in touch with you :)

Liz

FWLizzie
on 4/18/10 4:16 am - Fort Worth, TX

"For us"...I'm sorry, I didn't realized you were a patient of Dr Almanza?

You have the right to form whatever group you want, that is your business....but would you stay out of mine? You seriously need help lady. 

I don't know you, I don't care to know you but for some reason, you sure seem interested in what I'm doing!

Would you kindly just stay out of it...

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/10 1:28 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Wow, since this is a PUBLIC forum and you are posting this for anyone to read then I just have to believe you are aware that anyone can post whatever they want to post regardless of your request right ?

What exactly are you getting out of this whole, "Post to me for something special" announcement ?

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/10 3:34 am
Hi Liz,

My experience was mostly good but I also had some issues with the clinic. Where do I fall?

Cheers,
Cheryl
FWLizzie
on 4/18/10 3:38 am - Fort Worth, TX
As long as you're not bringing drama, you are welcome!  Send me a message and I will tell you more :)

oregondiver
on 4/18/10 3:44 am - South Beach, OR
Liz - I am so glad you are spearheading this.

Cheryl -- the purpose of this to allow for open and honest discussion without name calling and drama. 

hollykim
on 4/18/10 7:02 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM Pacific Time, donemytime wrote:

But only with POSITIVE EXPERIENCES EXPOSED...Why reveal the good and the bad...that almost feels like it would expose the truth...BUT WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT!

There will be no name calling...how can there be at a BETANCOURT LOVE FEST!!
JUST KEEP WALKING THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS..
I know several ex-patients that wish they could be part of the love fest...but they had really negative experiences that almost killed them...DON'T TALK ABOUT REALITY AT YOUR LITTLE ONLINE EVENT!!!
"Cheryl -- the purpose of this to allow for open and honest discussion without name calling and drama. "
How can this be an open and honest discussion if only the positives are talked about. You people are seriously delusional!!
For Linda and the countless other...
Fighting the good Fight,
Brenda
Why are you upset since you are in charge of the negatives?

hollykim
on 4/18/10 7:10 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM Pacific Time, donemytime wrote:

But only with POSITIVE EXPERIENCES EXPOSED...Why reveal the good and the bad...that almost feels like it would expose the truth...BUT WE WOULDN'T WANT THAT!

There will be no name calling...how can there be at a BETANCOURT LOVE FEST!!
JUST KEEP WALKING THROUGH LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS..
I know several ex-patients that wish they could be part of the love fest...but they had really negative experiences that almost killed them...DON'T TALK ABOUT REALITY AT YOUR LITTLE ONLINE EVENT!!!
"Cheryl -- the purpose of this to allow for open and honest discussion without name calling and drama. "
How can this be an open and honest discussion if only the positives are talked about. You people are seriously delusional!!
For Linda and the countless other...
Fighting the good Fight,
Brenda
it is open and honest,for us because,unlike others who have not had the best journey,our journeys have been excellent.

it would be nice to have a place to speak fondly and openly about our experiences while knowing that you won't be able to turn it into drama and lies,Michelle.

Our truth is that we did have good experiences and there is nothing wrong with that. While we are sorry our surgery friends have not all had an easy time,we did and that is the truth.It is in no way designed to take away from those who are struggling.
Holly

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views