Who did you use?

Kimberly129
on 4/17/10 9:10 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 12/02/10 with
My brother is interested in have the RNY in Mexico, we are trying to do as much research as we can b4 we contact surgeons and I interested in your expierence, who you used and what the total price was and what surgery you chose to go with.  If you wouldn't mind sharing that with me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
HW389 SW367 CW273 GW180 
1lb lost is 1 step closer to your g
oal !!

FWLizzie
on 4/17/10 9:21 am - Fort Worth, TX
I had sleeve surgery a week ago with Dr Almanza in Tijuana. My surgery went great and am now almost 15 pounds in a week....price varies depending on what coordinator you use. Continue doing research and let the decision be yours and your brother's only.

Whatever surgeon you decide to use, I wish your brother a smooth recovery and a great journey to weigh loss!

Liz

Margo N.
on 4/17/10 9:59 am
I used Dr Aceves in Mexicali - had a great experience, paid 9500 + airfare to San Diego.  Details onmy blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com

Good luck with your research ... feel free to pm me with any questions about my experience.
Margo - Burnaby, British Columbia HW 283 / SW 269 / GW 160 (I'm 5'8")
Check out my blog at http://www.vsggoodlife.com/

oregondiver
on 4/17/10 12:46 pm - South Beach, OR
I had my RNY with Dr. Almanza-Reyes in Tijuana on 4/9.  I feel great and think everything went well.

Good luck in your search.  I would be happy to provide you further information on Dr. Almanza if you are interested.

hollykim
on 4/17/10 12:58 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Good luck to your brother.
Check my blog ffor a detailed account anpics of my journey to Mx.
Holly

(deactivated member)
on 4/17/10 1:23 pm
 All the best to you and your brother. Would he not consider using your surgeon?

My experience is on my blog. If you check my posts, I talk a lot about using a quality research process to make quality decisions. In one very recent post, I suggested a process that would also work for your brother.

Good luck with your research!

Cheryl
smile007
on 4/18/10 7:47 am - Fayetteville, NC
Hello,

I tried to access your blog but it says your not a member. I was interested in reading about your experience with Almanza. I personally don't buy into the drama surrounding Almanza.The people starting the drama have  an ulterior motive their posts are filled with anger and uncorroborated claims.
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/10 7:59 am
 Hi,

Yes, I'm a member. But I also did make my profile private. Let me see what I can do about that or if you like, please send me a friend request, and we'll take if from there.

Cheers!
Cheryl
mybadof4
on 4/17/10 10:40 pm - De Pere, WI
RNY on 11/09/09 with
I had Dr Joya and he and staff were all great!
 Mary       
HW 238 SW 215 GW 135 2nd GW 125 CW 120 
Emily F.
on 4/18/10 2:09 am
Ungson 13000 for DS, plus airfare. Very happy.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views