I am feeling ashamed and guilty

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/10 5:26 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
"cuckooflwr's reply was:
Really,I was told by the person who brought the lawsuit. In addition,recently,i saw a post from Michelle telling the person who has brought the suit that she wanted "a real letter from that attorney,one..."

Why did you delete your post ?

Who filed the lawsuit ? There should be a case number even in Mexico.
NursieGirl
on 4/19/10 2:27 pm
 "Lying is part of it?"  Good lord!  I'm one of the "newbies" you all are talking about, and this is just sickening.  You all don't like each other.  We get it.  So just stop talking to one another!  Be honest, help others, make friends.  To be honest, this mudslinging and crap LED me to research Almanza, AND helped me decide he was the surgeon for me.  I find that the anti-Almanza gang's obnoxious conduct discredits them, and I have had nothing but polite and honest accounts of the positives and negatives of the Almanza patients' experiences.  I shouldn't have to choose a SIDE on a support forum like this one

Boscogirl
on 4/20/10 1:12 am - TX
Amen!!
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
lolalucy
on 4/20/10 1:17 am
NursieGirl,  Welcome to the forum and I am glad to hear you were able to make an informed decision amongst all of the mudslinging.  I try to stay out of the drama but I do agree tha****ching the horrible actions and postings by some of these people definately show their true agenda and am glad that others see it too.
hollykim
on 4/20/10 10:08 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
See,lying is NOT part of it for some of us. But it is for the one trying to discredit this group.

My effort in these dramas is to achieve exactly what you did. It causes ppl who are researching to look a little closer,use their brains and knowledge and pick the right group for their selves.Putting logical and common sense rebuttal,in the equation  allows ppl to make their own decision about the situation.

good luck on your journey and hope to see ya around the boards!
Holly

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/10 2:45 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
" See,lying is NOT part of it for some of us. But it is for the one trying to discredit this group.
Jesus Christ ! Are you for real ?

So are you 100 % sure that this group has had no bad experiences with patient's ?

PLEASE SUPPLY YOUR PROOF.

My effort in these dramas is to achieve exactly what you did.So your efforts are to be a cheerleader for this group ? WHY ?
Is it not possible that this group has made some mistakes. I know in the United States we have some really bad doctors. Yet this group is to be held in the highest regard WTF are you serious ?
It causes ppl who are researching to look a little closer,use their brains and knowledge and pick the right group for their selves
That is exactly what your passionate defense of this clinic has made me do. 

NO THANKS
http://www.gm-volt.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/no_thanks.jpg

.Putting logical and common sense rebuttal,in the equation  allows ppl to make their own decision about the situation."

Don't give me any of your smoke and mirrors reply I ONLY want the proof that I asked you for.
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/10 4:29 am - Nashville, TN
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/10 5:29 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Dear PUMPKIN X.,

cuckooflwr has posted a reply to your post, 'I am feeling ashamed and guilty' on Mexico Forum

Original message was:
" See,lying is NOT part of it for some of us. But it is for the one trying to discredit this group.
Jesus Christ ! Are you for real ?

So are you 100 % sure that this group has had no...

cuckooflwr's reply was:
Well,pumpkin,you asked the questions and you don't always get what you want.

Of course this group has had patients with complications. NO ONE has ever said they have not. Are YOU 100% sure that...

Click here to view and reply to the post.

cuckooflwr
I'd love to answer your replie's, but you keep deleting them.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views