Dr. Jose Rodriguez in Tijuana, Mexico

Size10Soon
on 4/16/10 3:53 am - Chicago, IL
Hi Everyone,

I'm sure this question has been asked before but has anyone here had their surgery performed by Dr. Rodriguez?  If so, can you please let me know your experience. 

I am having my lap band surgery on April 21st by Dr. Rodriguez in the INT Hospital in Tijuana and I've gone through Belite Weight.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated,

Daisy
Brandy K.
on 4/16/10 4:58 am, edited 4/16/10 4:59 am - Garland, TX
I think Vinnie used Dr. Rod. If you go to Dr. Rod's professional profile here on OH, you should be able to find others who have used him. If I recall, Vinnie had a good experience. He doesn't post here often, though. I think he posts more on the VSG board

Be sure to check there and the lap band boards.

Size10Soon
on 4/16/10 5:00 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks so much for your help!!!
FabBy50 .
on 4/16/10 2:54 pm - Everett, WA
On April 16, 2010 at 12:00 PM Pacific Time, Size10Soon wrote:
Thanks so much for your help!!!
PS Are you 100% sure you want the band? Talk t your surgeon a little about the sleeve too. Don't want to upset you, just wanted to give you some food for thought.

Good luck!
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/10 2:53 am
There are many of us that had Dr. Rod perform our surgeries. 
He is fantastic as well as his entire staff.
I wouldnt change a thing about my surgery.  I love my sleeve.
Dawn
amyd304
on 5/1/10 9:37 am
Hello,
My namebis Amy and I wanteds to know if anyone used the Direct Financing Program with Dr. Rodriguez.
Thanks!
hon3y1966
on 8/12/11 3:39 am - IL
Hello!  Daisy.

I wondering if you had your suegery with DR  Rodrigues? and it was for you?? My daughter coming over from UK , just to have it done.. But I am a bit insecure about Mexico

If would you up date with some details would be great.

ps: on this blogs we never know for real if it's real people posting so ... I would like to see or maybe meet anyone has this surgery done?? I am live in Chicago .

Regards

Honey

Perezlupe
on 10/3/14 7:42 am

I had my surgery with dr Rodriguez a year ago and I have lost 47 pounds. He is a great dr and the hospital was very nice. The best was that I got it in payments with belight wight lost I would highly recommend him to you they r great !!!!

jackie_p36
on 5/10/10 3:16 am
I did and I couldn't have had the surgery without it.  It is a smooth and easy process and my payment will end this fall...woo hoo!
  [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF0T1NC/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wF0T1NC/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?