Street View of Dr. Almanza's clinic...

PeanutFreeMom
on 4/15/10 2:07 pm, edited 4/15/10 2:18 pm - Canada
That is the old Emmanuel clinic - it was quite nice and that's where I had my sleeve. 

The address they provided of Jerusalem is not accurate - at least not on google maps: 
The address of the clinic is:
via rapida poniente #2505-3 col.los santos  Tijuana B.C. Mexico

But I was able to locate it on google, because I had walked to the Costco through the alley and across the road...  So I googled the costco (there's only one in TJ) and found the clinic (arial view only). 

The Store across the street is actually an adult store - not a lingerie store - although all you can see in the window is lingerie on extremely busty mannequins.  There are also a few paint stores.  It's a strip mall on Tecate, which is right off Via Rapida Poniente.

www.google.com/mapmaker

http://www.google.com/mapmaker?gw=10&hl=en&ll=32.509895,-116.965124&spn=0.001264,0.002709&z=19&t=h

I don't know if that link will work, but I'll post a screen capture on my profile pics if anyone is interested...

Edited to add link to screen cap of arial view of clinic:
www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/photos/619686/betancourts-license/g oogle-map-of-clinic-jpg/#photo

HW: 225  |  SW: 198  |  CW: 123 | Height: 5' 7.5"  I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!

13 lbs below goal :)
Brandy K.
on 4/15/10 11:12 pm, edited 4/15/10 11:15 pm - Garland, TX
Is it in this shopping center?

Edit... I think I found the "lingerie" shop.  Wooohooo... the Love Boutique!

(deactivated member)
on 4/16/10 4:27 pm
PeanutFreeMom
on 4/16/10 11:24 pm - Canada
It wasn't a "cute shirt" - it was lingerie.  And for the record, hubs loved it ;)
How did your husband like the "toys" you bought?
HW: 225  |  SW: 198  |  CW: 123 | Height: 5' 7.5"  I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!

13 lbs below goal :)
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/10 1:46 am
Thanks for the chuckle!!  Unfortunately the day I arrived, January 13th, was the day of my surgery.  So I did not go shopping.  Had I bought "toys" my husband would probably thoroughly enjoyed this!  LOL
Good try, though Mel.

Oh, BTW, glad to see you are publically supporting Stoongal now.  It is beyond tragic what happened to her sister.  Remember what you told us in January about her?  About how you hated when she showed up at your Sales-Weight Loss Seminars up there in Canada?  Remember what you said?  I do.......   Shall I go on?

Hugs
ishary
on 4/17/10 2:32 am - Whittier, CA
On April 17, 2010 at 8:46 AM Pacific Time, jeminnv wrote:
Thanks for the chuckle!!  Unfortunately the day I arrived, January 13th, was the day of my surgery.  So I did not go shopping.  Had I bought "toys" my husband would probably thoroughly enjoyed this!  LOL
Good try, though Mel.

Oh, BTW, glad to see you are publically supporting Stoongal now.  It is beyond tragic what happened to her sister.  Remember what you told us in January about her?  About how you hated when she showed up at your Sales-Weight Loss Seminars up there in Canada?  Remember what you said?  I do.......   Shall I go on?

Hugs
If you have a petty little cat fight that you want to take up with Peanut free mom do it privately and keep the name of a woman in critical condition out of it. Nobody cares about who bought what at the adult / lingerie store -- and really its quite obvious that all you are trying to do is kick up dirt to obscure the main focus/topic. Its not working its just making you come across as disrespectful and insensitive.

Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

hollykim
on 4/17/10 12:29 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 17, 2010 at 9:32 AM Pacific Time, ishary wrote:
Good try, though Mel.

Hugs
If you have a petty little cat fight that you want to take up with Peanut free mom do it privately and keep the name of a woman in critical condition out of it. Nobody cares about who bought what at the adult / lingerie store -- and really its quite obvious that all you are trying to do is kick up dirt to obscure the main focus/topic. Its not working its just making you come across as disrespectful and insensitive.

If nobody cares who bought something at the lingerie shop,why should it be a bit deal that the hospital is next to a lingerie shop? There are several other businessess around several fo the outpatient surgery centers in nashville,not all of them savory.
H

hollykim
on 4/18/10 11:21 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On April 17, 2010 at 9:32 AM Pacific Time, ishary wrote:
Good try, though Mel.

Hugs

Who died and made you goddess of posting? I know you didn't just tell her what to post and not what to post. Sheesh,all you have been *****ing about is how you are going to post what YOU want to post and NOBODY is gonna stop YOU?

I know I didn't read that right...I must need stronger glasses.

jenni80
on 4/16/10 1:20 am
Well if i lose my husband while i am down there now I will know where to find him,  "The love boutique"  LOL  JK

Jeanette  

Boscogirl
on 4/16/10 1:48 am - TX
LOL
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views