Street View of Dr. Almanza's clinic...

ishary
on 4/15/10 4:23 pm - Whittier, CA
you mistakenly are under the impression that I am here to impress you.
i will block you now since you wont block me.

Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

oregondiver
on 4/17/10 9:15 am - South Beach, OR
" I am thinking Bigisbad has a bit different opinion these days..guarenteed!! I know his wife didn't have a great experience as a support person."

I am sure that Bigisbad can speak for himself  and his wife for that matter and does not need your help. 

Boscogirl
on 4/16/10 1:54 am - TX
I honestly don't understand why you are being so hostile.  Your opinion and your feelings about the clinic are valid and there is nothing wrong with you expressing them but why all the name-calling and rudeness?  Why are you attacking Dani the way you are?  I hope you take this in the spirit in which it was written...
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
ishary
on 4/16/10 3:19 am - Whittier, CA
On April 16, 2010 at 8:54 AM Pacific Time, Boscogirl wrote:
I honestly don't understand why you are being so hostile.  Your opinion and your feelings about the clinic are valid and there is nothing wrong with you expressing them but why all the name-calling and rudeness?  Why are you attacking Dani the way you are?  I hope you take this in the spirit in which it was written...
Well let me see if I can explain my hostility and frustration to you and hopefully you wont take any offense.
FightingFat is really Sandy posing as just a regular person. One of us so to speak. Which she is not. Sandy collects a paycheck from Dr. Almanza and Betancourt and chooses to put $$$ before people. (this fact has been exposed on this very website) I actually forget where -- but I could try to find the thread and send it to you I guess.  The post she (fightingfat) responded to shows her integrity as well as her insensitivity.
2 nights ago I read a posting that broke my heart. The story of Stoongal and her sister.  You were there you know the way this place is orgainzed. You had a sucessful surgery so did I - we were lucky. What if this were you or your sister, daughter, best friend?? Its a surgery that has a certain amount of risk involved. This could have happened anywhere. That is not my issue. My issue is that they hurt this woman and pretty muh dumped her off washing there hands of her. Read the story if you havent already. As a surgeon and hospital administrator (Betancourt) you have a responsibility to your patients of releasing them healthy. This facility is not equipped to handle an emergency situation. That is my point and I will keep saying it every chance I get. We all should.
I honestly feel that criminal charges should be brought against Almanza as he was/is the attending physician. The rest of the staff are most likely not medically licensed but he is a doctor he should know better!!!
I dont want to argue but I honestly dont undertand the loyalty to this organization. I mean yeah they were nice guys, so what. The checker at Albertsons is a nice guy.
So anyway sorry If I offended you and my intent was not to offend Dani either- I just am extremley fed up with the misplaced loyalty of these people.
Its just pain crazy!!!

Lap Band March 2007

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010

ishary
on 4/16/10 3:33 am - Whittier, CA
ishary
on 4/16/10 3:37 am - Whittier, CA
On April 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM Pacific Time, ishary wrote:
Well let me see if I can explain my hostility and frustration to you and hopefully you wont take any offense.
FightingFat is really Sandy posing as just a regular person. One of us so to speak. Which she is not. Sandy collects a paycheck from Dr. Almanza and Betancourt and chooses to put $$$ before people. (this fact has been exposed on this very website) I actually forget where -- but I could try to find the thread and send it to you I guess.  The post she (fightingfat) responded to shows her integrity as well as her insensitivity.
2 nights ago I read a posting that broke my heart. The story of Stoongal and her sister.  You were there you know the way this place is orgainzed. You had a sucessful surgery so did I - we were lucky. What if this were you or your sister, daughter, best friend?? Its a surgery that has a certain amount of risk involved. This could have happened anywhere. That is not my issue. My issue is that they hurt this woman and pretty muh dumped her off washing there hands of her. Read the story if you havent already. As a surgeon and hospital administrator (Betancourt) you have a responsibility to your patients of releasing them healthy. This facility is not equipped to handle an emergency situation. That is my point and I will keep saying it every chance I get. We all should.
I honestly feel that criminal charges should be brought against Almanza as he was/is the attending physician. The rest of the staff are most likely not medically licensed but he is a doctor he should know better!!!
I dont want to argue but I honestly dont undertand the loyalty to this organization. I mean yeah they were nice guys, so what. The checker at Albertsons is a nice guy.
So anyway sorry If I offended you and my intent was not to offend Dani either- I just am extremley fed up with the misplaced loyalty of these people.
Its just pain crazy!!!

ps.....
When I say that we all thougt they were nice guys---- keep this in mind
They were paid to be nice to us! They are not your friends......
Wake Up everybody and let everybody who will listen - DO NOT USE THIS FACILITY!!!
Please.
Lap Band March 2007

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010

ishary
on 4/18/10 1:23 pm - Whittier, CA
On April 18, 2010 at 7:28 PM Pacific Time, fightingfat wrote:
ishary said// FightingFat is really Sandy posing as just a regular person. One of us so to speak. Which she is not. //

I thought you said doubleflame was really Sandy.  Now I am?  Maybe we both are?  maybe you are?  puhleeeez!
I responded to a boscoegirl posting.- appologizing for my part in the drama over the last couple of days maybe you havent seen it yet or dont accept it?
In any case I am finished with the drama and I wont do this anymore --internet feuding its really so stupid......  but for the record I never said you were posing as doubleflame and I am pretty sure by now everybody knows who I am.

Lap Band March 2007

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010

ishary
on 4/20/10 3:14 am - Whittier, CA
On April 19, 2010 at 10:11 PM Pacific Time, fightingfat wrote:

I'm glad you are apologizing for your part in the drama.  I accept it.  But, if you really feel bad about the way you acted don't you think you should go in and edit your post where you called jeminnv an idiot?  or at least apologize to her.  you don't want people to keep trying to bait you back in to an argument you should do the same.  I think your snide remark of chop shop in your signature is inflammatory.  JMHO.

I think I called Jeminnv a Jerk and You and Idiot- I said those remarks as I thought both of you were being insensitive with regards to Stoongals story of her sisters experience.
I said I was sorry  and I truly meant it. For me anyway....  its over. I should have been more articulate in my posting. I was a B word and for that I am sorry. I am also sorry that I kept participating in the posting war  -for the entire weekend. I get that way sometimes when I get mad and I got MAD. Its not my fight though and its not up to me to save the world or change anyones mind with regards to who they choose in Mexico for WLS -I have had 3 surgeries in Mexico the last one being with Dr. Almanza at Jerusalem Clinic.
 I just know that everything else aside based on my experience alone (pre op and post op) -- I would not return -- nor would I recommend this facility- and again I appologize if this offends anyone- its just my humble opinion.
Peace?
Lap Band March 2007

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010

zsflower
on 4/16/10 3:36 am - Elk Grove, CA
She is so hostile because she is Michelle W.  She had to invent a new identity because she has been notified by the attorney.  She mistakenly thinks that she can hide on the internet.  First she claimed she was researching a surgeon.  Now she claims that she has been there many times support others having surgery.  She has a personal agenda  and  it will all soon come out!  Don't feed her need for more drama!

Sandy Johnston
Patient Care Coordinator
aLighterMe.com

ishary
on 4/16/10 3:53 am, edited 4/16/10 4:16 am - Whittier, CA
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics