Street View of Dr. Almanza's clinic...

Eme 2009
on 4/15/10 3:30 am - FL
That might be the old clinic but I'm not sure.  It definitely is not the clinic where they currently operate out of...at least not when I was there in January. 

The current clinic is next to a Costco and 7-11...while there isn't a chocolate shop nearby, there is a lingerie store in the same plaza.

??

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

Brandy K.
on 4/15/10 3:35 am - Garland, TX
Hmm... must be! I, for one, would be glad to be away from the chocolate shop!

I wonder what the address for the new place is...

ishary
on 4/15/10 3:44 am - Whittier, CA
If you are thinking of going to this clinic please look up member Stoongal and read her posting from last night and look at the pictures she has posted.
Please do yourself a favor and do this little bit of additional research.
Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

Brandy K.
on 4/15/10 4:08 am - Garland, TX
I'm not. I just think that Street View is a very cool tool. I wish I'd had the right address though. I'll keep looking for it.

I've posted several links to the street view of the hospital where I'll be having my surgery in my "I wonder when it's gonna hit me" thread. I'll be at the Hospital San Jose Tec de Monterrey.

I know other have had their surgery there and I'm sure some are considering it. I think that seeing the facilities is just another dimention that can be taken into account when deciding where to go.

ishary
on 4/15/10 4:31 am - Whittier, CA

Whew!
Well thats good to hear.
I actually had surgery there and I was lucky that I came out safely.
Some were not.
This place should be shut down and I dont care who I **** off for saying it. People need to wake up!!

Lap Band March 2007

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010

ishary
on 4/15/10 8:03 am - Whittier, CA
On April 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM Pacific Time, fightingfat wrote:
On April 15, 2010 at 11:31 AM Pacific Time, ishary wrote:

Whew!
Well thats good to hear.
Some were not.
This place should be shut down and I dont care who I **** off for saying it. People need to wake up!!

I do believe stoongirl.  she is a real person and I believe her friend had complications.  because of that the place should be shut down?!  I guess they better shut everybody down then right?  I met a girl at a support group that had the same kind of complications that stoongirls friend had.  she had her surgery in the united states.  she was sick for a very long time too.  I guess the hospital in dallas where she had her surgery should be shut down too!  I think we need to pray for the sick lady and be supportive!

They should be shut down for allowing a woman that they almost killed who was still gravely ill and in need of medical attention to get on the plane and go home.
She could have died you idiot!

Lap Band March 2007

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010

Danielle H.
on 4/15/10 12:13 pm - North Hollywood, CA
On April 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM Pacific Time, ishary wrote:
On April 15, 2010 at 2:11 PM Pacific Time, fightingfat wrote:
On April 15, 2010 at 11:31 AM Pacific Time, ishary wrote:

Whew!
Well thats good to hear.
Some were not.

I do believe stoongirl.  she is a real person and I believe her friend had complications.  because of that the place should be shut down?!  I guess they better shut everybody down then right?  I met a girl at a support group that had the same kind of complications that stoongirls friend had.  she had her surgery in the united states.  she was sick for a very long time too.  I guess the hospital in dallas where she had her surgery should be shut down too!  I think we need to pray for the sick lady and be supportive!

They should be shut down for allowing a woman that they almost killed who was still gravely ill and in need of medical attention to get on the plane and go home.
She could have died you idiot!

I think we are all well aware of the possible dangers for this type of surgery no matter where the procedure was done.  I do not think names need to be called.  I find that quite immature.  You can still get your point across without being insulting.

Danielle H.
Notary Signing Agent
Certified and Background Screened
Studying for my Broker's license

ishary
on 4/15/10 3:36 pm, edited 4/15/10 4:03 pm - Whittier, CA
  Let me say it again this clinic should be shut down for allowing a woman that they almost killed who was still gravely ill and in need of medical attention to get on a plane and go home!!!!!
She could have died!!!! I wonder have they even inquired about her well being? I know that nobody from that clinic has called or emailed me to see how I was doing and my surgery was a sucess.
WE ALL KNOW THE SURGERY HAS RISK. I HOPE WE ALL NOW KNOW THAT IF YOU HAVE SURGERY WITH DR. ALMANZA AT THIS CLINIC SHOULD YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY YOU WILL BE S.O.L.

*****THIS FACILITY IS NOT EQUIPPED TO HANDLE AN EMERGENCY SITUATION*****

And Danikat this may come as a shock to you- but I could care less what you think or dont think. If you dont like what I have to say too bad. BLOCK ME!!

Lap Band March 2007

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010

Danielle H.
on 4/15/10 4:07 pm - North Hollywood, CA
Yup.  A perfectly immature response again.  Thank you.

Danielle H.
Notary Signing Agent
Certified and Background Screened
Studying for my Broker's license

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views