Not home yet!!!! ARGGH

Emily F.
on 4/13/10 9:03 pm
The tickets we bought didn't allow enough time in LAX to get through customs and baggage so we missed our connector. The best we could do was fly to ATL, spend five hours in a hotel, and fly home this morning. Almost there!  I'm driving straight to the kids' schools and picking them up!!! I'm a teacher and I don't care if they miss today!! lol.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
ishary
on 4/13/10 10:04 pm - Whittier, CA
On April 14, 2010 at 4:03 AM Pacific Time, cneclevenger wrote:
The tickets we bought didn't allow enough time in LAX to get through customs and baggage so we missed our connector. The best we could do was fly to ATL, spend five hours in a hotel, and fly home this morning. Almost there!  I'm driving straight to the kids' schools and picking them up!!! I'm a teacher and I don't care if they miss today!! lol.
You are so cute!
sorry you missed your flight- I bet you are wore out!
Take care!
big hug!
Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

bigscrappingirlie
on 4/14/10 6:27 am - Davenport, IA

Let us know when your home safe and sound :) Sorry for your delays..just think about the fun stories you have to share about your surgery journey :)

Adore Yourself!!!
Emily F.
on 4/14/10 8:56 am
Thanks, I'm home. It was 24 hours from when we left the hotel to when we landed home. So nice. My dad drove me to pick up the kids and I've had them all day. They've been clingy and crawling all over me, so I'm hurting a little now, but there was NO way I was telling them to quit hugging/sitting with me. I was going to keep them out of school tomorrow but I really don't think I can if I'm working on Friday. I'm going to rest a little. :) Thanks for the well wishes.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
lolalucy
on 4/14/10 11:52 pm
 Glad you made it home.  I can imagine you are exausted after all that travel time.  Rest up and enjoy those hugs from the kids:)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views