ANYONE IN MEXICALI?

hamptons11937
on 4/11/10 6:57 am - East Hampton, NY
Hi, all.  I'm in Mexicali awaiting surgery which has been postponed until tomorrow the 12th (hopefully).  Is anyone in the hotel or hospital that would like a visit.  I'll be leaving for the hospital tomorrow morning at 8am. Hope everyone is well. 
 Kim                 
Emily F.
on 4/11/10 8:04 am
Sorry, no I'm all the way in Hermosillo, send me a message if you are lonely though. I'm in the hotel too.
hamptons11937
on 4/11/10 9:23 am - East Hampton, NY
I'm fortunate to have my husband here with me.  My surgery was pushed back because my credit card company blocked the payment because it was in Mexico and no one can lift the bloc****il tomorrow.  Can you believe it? I really hope I can have the surgery tomorrow and get it over with.  When is your surgery?  Tomorrow?
 Kim                 
Emily F.
on 4/11/10 12:38 pm
Oh girl that sucks. Mine was last Monday. It's been smooth sailing, knock on wood. I'm just worried about the three legged flight home on Tuesday. mine required cashiers check but I guess they might have put it on credit card.

My mom is with me and it was quite the bonding time. I hope you have just as easy time as I did. I've practically stayed on the computer all of siesta time. I haven't napped but the first couple days in the hospital.

Good luck and keep us posted!
hamptons11937
on 4/11/10 12:43 pm - East Hampton, NY
 I'm really glad you're doing well.  I'll let you know if I have surgery tomorrow.  Or, maybe I'll be too out of it.  Perhaps no news is good news.  We'll see.  
You will probably do alright on your way home.  Don't be embarrassed to get a wheelchair if you have a lot of walking to do and are in too much pain, otherwise I hear walking is good. 
Take care of yourself.  I'm glad you're having a nice bonding time with your Mom.
Kim
 Kim                 
Emily F.
on 4/12/10 2:30 am
I'm praying for ya!!! Today is the day!
hamptons11937
on 4/12/10 2:43 am - East Hampton, NY
 Looks like it's today.  
 Kim                 
Brandy K.
on 4/12/10 3:21 am - Garland, TX
Yaaaaay! Let us know how it goes!