Hi!!! make room for one more!!

Laurie D.
on 4/10/10 9:02 pm - pembroke pines, fl

It is so great that all of you are there together for more support. I loved the recovery house and all the TLC that comes with it. Next time I will go shopping, I missed that this time around. Did you get to meet Dr B's cute doggies? I bet little coach has had her puppies by now.
I love my sleeve, it is the best thing I ever did.

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/10 2:14 am
Hi Lizzie,
I congratulated you on the VSG forum, and I will congratulate you again on this one!!
Way to go girl!!
Don't you just LOVE the Recovery Houses??  Everyone is so amazing there...

Welcome to the Loser's Bench!!
Jem
Emily F.
on 4/11/10 5:57 am
Woohoo!!!! Congrats!!
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
FabBy50 .
on 4/11/10 9:53 am - Everett, WA
On April 10, 2010 at 6:14 PM Pacific Time, FWLizzie wrote:
My surgery was last nite and everything went great.  I'm doing so great that the Dr already moved me to the recovery house. It was a great experience and I'm feeling good...still sore but already up and about.

Everyone is so nice and specially Dr Almanza and his wife. He has been so attentive and has checked on us 3 times since surgery. Everyone here goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and I LOVE that I speak Spanish as I have offered to interpret for them while I'm here....sorry Wendy lost her interpreter since she went to another hospital.

Both of my sisters now want to come....they have so many repeat customers here...you see the Mom and then the sisters and other relatives do it.  That says alot for the Dr and the place.

Anna, Sarah's sister is doing great and so is Joyce, and Terry, he's gone shopping right now. He is such a sweetheart and his wife is so beautiful, he gave me the most beautiful present...I will cherri**** for ever!

Going in for a shower now, so I will TTYL!

Again, thank you for all your support and even though I'm still in pain, I would do it all over again :)

Liz
LIZ!!!

So glad that everything went well for you!!! Okay I have to admit I'm jealous! I have never met Dr Almanza's wife! Keep us posted and enjoy the recovery house!!
katysu
on 4/11/10 5:49 pm
Right on Liz!!!! 
I leave for San Diego by plane in the afternoon.  MY surgery is on Tuesday April 13th.  I hope to meet up with Sharon from Texas at the Hampton Inn where we are staying.
  I've been cooking and packaging food up for by boys for when I'm gone...I can't tell you how brutal that was since I'm on the 3 day liquid pre op diet.  The smells from the crockpot was killing me!  I never faltered, though cuz my new mission in life has begun!!

I' post when I'm on the losers bench!!

Kathleen
ishary
on 4/12/10 2:25 am - Whittier, CA
On April 10, 2010 at 6:14 PM Pacific Time, FWLizzie wrote:
My surgery was last nite and everything went great.  I'm doing so great that the Dr already moved me to the recovery house. It was a great experience and I'm feeling good...still sore but already up and about.

Everyone is so nice and specially Dr Almanza and his wife. He has been so attentive and has checked on us 3 times since surgery. Everyone here goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and I LOVE that I speak Spanish as I have offered to interpret for them while I'm here....sorry Wendy lost her interpreter since she went to another hospital.

Both of my sisters now want to come....they have so many repeat customers here...you see the Mom and then the sisters and other relatives do it.  That says alot for the Dr and the place.

Anna, Sarah's sister is doing great and so is Joyce, and Terry, he's gone shopping right now. He is such a sweetheart and his wife is so beautiful, he gave me the most beautiful present...I will cherri**** for ever!

Going in for a shower now, so I will TTYL!

Again, thank you for all your support and even though I'm still in pain, I would do it all over again :)

Liz
YAY!!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Congratulations Liz!!!
Lap Band March 2007
Band Slipped -Emergency Removal May 2008
Dr. Lopez Corvala- Hospital Angeles TJ

VSG Jan. 28th, 2010
Dr. Almanza-Jerusalem Clinic

LifeLover
on 4/12/10 8:34 am - Hoover, AL
Hi Liz!
I'm so happy to hear that you are out of surgery and doing well. The worst part is over...it will be all down hill from here.

I'm glad that you went to Dr. Almanza and were able to see for yourself what a great experience it is.

Have a safe trip home and I look forward to reading another update soon.

XOXOXO,
Christi
We love life, not because we are used to living but because we are used to loving. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views