Hi!!! make room for one more!!

FWLizzie
on 4/10/10 11:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
My surgery was last nite and everything went great.  I'm doing so great that the Dr already moved me to the recovery house. It was a great experience and I'm feeling good...still sore but already up and about.

Everyone is so nice and specially Dr Almanza and his wife. He has been so attentive and has checked on us 3 times since surgery. Everyone here goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable and I LOVE that I speak Spanish as I have offered to interpret for them while I'm here....sorry Wendy lost her interpreter since she went to another hospital.

Both of my sisters now want to come....they have so many repeat customers here...you see the Mom and then the sisters and other relatives do it.  That says alot for the Dr and the place.

Anna, Sarah's sister is doing great and so is Joyce, and Terry, he's gone shopping right now. He is such a sweetheart and his wife is so beautiful, he gave me the most beautiful present...I will cherri**** for ever!

Going in for a shower now, so I will TTYL!

Again, thank you for all your support and even though I'm still in pain, I would do it all over again :)

Liz

emeraldskye
on 4/10/10 11:25 am - Vancouver, Canada
YAY!!!  Glad to hear it went well.  I can't wait until it's my turn.

Congrats again! 
oregondiver
on 4/10/10 11:47 am - South Beach, OR
Liz, glad you are doing well.  It looks like I will head to the recovery house tomorrow afternoon.  I have to drink this liquid and then go for an x-ray to make sure there are no leaks.

See you when we get there.

jenni80
on 4/10/10 11:58 am
Oh its so great to hear you all are doing well and got through your surgerys good.  Thanks for the update!!!

Jeanette  

hollykim
on 4/10/10 12:06 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Hola,Lizzie! Tha is the extent of my Spanish! welcome to the loser's bench! Tell Terri at the recovery house that holly said "What did she say?" LOL tell everyone else hello too! glad you are having a great experience!
Holly

Boscogirl
on 4/10/10 12:10 pm - TX
Yea Liz!!!  I'm so happy to see this awesome report...I have been thinking about you and I'm happy to hear that Terry is doing well also.  Get lots of rest and keep us posted.
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
Danielle H.
on 4/10/10 12:21 pm - North Hollywood, CA
I am so happy to hear that you are bouncing back faster than you expected.  I can't wait until it's my turn too.

Danielle H.
Notary Signing Agent
Certified and Background Screened
Studying for my Broker's license

greenbaygirl
on 4/10/10 12:53 pm - Hobart, WI
Yeah Liz!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you to be done and on your way to a great losing life!  I am also one of those people who is a repeat because I brought my sister in Jan and will be bringing my hubby May 14th.  Glad (but not surprised) that everything went great!  Say hi to Terry and all the other losers!
Jean
(deactivated member)
on 4/10/10 1:07 pm
I'm so happy everything is going well for you!

And, thanks very much for the update on the rest of the gang out there.

Cheers to you for a great recovery!

Cheryl
Sharonjean63
on 4/10/10 8:24 pm - Hamilton, TX
Glad you're doing ok. Hearing from you makes me feel a  more at ease. We're leaving a day early. We fly out in the morning from Austin.  Thanks for keeping us posted.

Thanks,

Sharon   
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views