Anyone been to Mexicali since the quake?

retrophrenologist
on 4/9/10 5:59 am
Just wondering if anyone on here has been to Mexicali since the earthquake...

I have surgery coming up soon, and I'd like to know the experiences and first-hand accounts of anyone there now or who has been there since the quake...

I KNOW what the surgeon's office is saying, and no offense, but I do not want the same information parroted at me by paid representatives or professional referral folks...

I am only interested in first-hand knowledge, so if anyone is or has been there in the last week, I would be grateful to hear about what you heard/saw/experienced

Many Thanks!!
Emily F.
on 4/10/10 6:08 am
No, I was in Hermosillo and I guess that was too far.
For great WLS info join me here  www.dsfacts.com
katydidit64
on 4/11/10 12:53 am - north port, FL
was in mexicalli wednesday the clinic where i was supposed to have surgery had a lil structure damage so had to have my plastic surgery had to be done in the hospital,...
had a lil difficulty with staff cuz they mostly spoke spanish
all n all care was excellent
dr lukue was awesome!
hamptons11937
on 4/11/10 4:58 am - East Hampton, NY
 Hi.  I've been in Mexicali for three days and have only felt two very mild aftershocks.  There is a part of town that had some damage, to windows mostly, but otherwise, you would never know there was a quake here.  I'm having my surgery tomorrow and feel completely confident after being here a few days that it is perfectly safe.  I hope that helps.
 Kim                 
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views