Packed...will be heading out to TJ in the morning!!

FWLizzie
on 4/7/10 8:35 am - Fort Worth, TX

It has been such a busy week, coordinating child care, kids activities, work, and school....has been so exhausting.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support, words of wisdom and for sharing your experiences. I know I'm making the right decision and that brings me peace and excitement for a better future for me and my 2 kids...THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

I will be leaving in the morning and will spend the day in San Diego with my sister.

I don't know why but for some reason, it has not really clicked yet...is that normal?

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers for a safe return and a smooth recovery as I have to go back to work on Tuesday.

...and don't forget to make space for Terry, Sarah's sister, Wendy,  Joyce and myself as we will all be there at the same time.

Liz

oregondiver
on 4/7/10 8:42 am - South Beach, OR
I just finished packing everything as well.  I am with you, I don't think it has sunk it yet, I imagine that will come Thursday night when I am tossing and turning trying to make it through the night wihtout  my mind going a 1000 miles an hours.

See you there!

Wendy

FWLizzie
on 4/7/10 8:50 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi wendy,

That's probably what will happen and remember with their time, we will lose some hours as it is...but I'm sure we will get plenty of rest during the weekend.

Are you staying at the Hapton? What time are you arriving in San Diego? We will be getting there at noon.  Is it anyone coming with you?

Liz

FWLizzie
on 4/7/10 8:51 am - Fort Worth, TX
....Sorry, meant the Hampton

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/10 9:12 am
FWLizzie
on 4/7/10 11:21 am - Fort Worth, TX
Thank Tom for all that great information!!

I hope to be another sucess story like so many here :)

bigisbad
on 4/7/10 1:18 pm - Canada, Canada
Have a good flight
just had dinner... Chicken salad
no food past midnight
also
there are so so so many surgeons for wls in tj
the Internet only shows a few
jenni80
on 4/7/10 1:23 pm
Oh good luck hon, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.  Im sure you will do great

Jeanette  

bigisbad
on 4/7/10 1:29 pm - Canada, Canada
Forgot to tell u that to ask for a room that does not face the railway tracks. It gets real loud all night. And at the airport jet blue area the statue is gone. Look for a pedalstal right of jet blue. Typing on an iPod. Is 4 young people with small fingers
bigisbad
on 4/7/10 2:37 pm - Canada, Canada
One more thing... Catch the 6:30 shuttle. It will get you to jet blue by 6:45 Lots of time to get there.
Is your sister coming?
That's great if she is
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views