What to bring

LadySTX
on 3/30/10 5:18 am
Hi, I am sorry, but I am laughing so hard right now remembering what I went thru packing my bag and making sure I had everything.  The LIST, as garnered from the various posts on various boards, was ENDLESS.
Well I packed it all and NEVER EVEN used anything that I brought.  All I really needed were usual cosmetics and PJ's and flip flops and a rob.  I was cold often.  WELL - tell me is there a market on E-bay for Gas strips, extra crystal lite singles, bacitracin, the various oointments, baby wipes, band aides, etc, on and on.  They supplied everything.  I did use my laptop once or twice but was sorry to have dragged it along.  There was a phone available for outgoing calls at no charge. 
Truly, if you take more than a simple carry on, you are overpacked.
Lady STX, 1/13/10 174 today 150

bigisbad
on 3/30/10 11:16 am - Canada, Canada
so when you find a purchaser... tell them you can double the order and I will ship all mine as well. Better safe than sorry. Glad to hear things are going well. I visit there soon.
FabBy50 .
on 3/30/10 1:49 pm - Everett, WA
Lady STX

I hear you on the packing thing! So many people had posted on what to take, then they come back and they only used a portion of it. I have been to Mexico twice, took very little clothes, money or anything else!! I pack just sweats, a little make up loose baggy shirts and underwear.  Oh and I took my lap top, but used it very little. I only take a carry on when I travel for a short amount of time, wish I would not have dragged it with me!
Larissa P.
on 3/31/10 4:17 am - Denton, TX
I'm packing light but I have GOT to have my laptop. lol
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views