Close to decision

Sharonjean63
on 3/24/10 11:52 am - Hamilton, TX
I'm close to making my decision to go to Dr Almanza. I just have to make the phone call. I just want a few more words of encouragement.

Thanks

Sharon
hollykim
on 3/24/10 12:03 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Good ffor you! Just pick up the phone tomorrow and dial. Once you start talking to Melissa you will be fine.

You can do this!
H

jenni80
on 3/24/10 12:15 pm, edited 3/24/10 12:15 pm
Oh it will be a very good decision.  I have already talked to mellissa and shes very sweet and helpful.  You will feel so much better after you do.  Im just getting the funds for my surgery together and then i will be there in a heartbeat.  Push worried thoughts away cause you are making a great decision!!! 

Jeanette  

FWLizzie
on 3/25/10 3:03 am - Fort Worth, TX
Good luck Sharon, mine is in 2 weeks. I'm so excited!

liveNbetter
on 3/25/10 3:36 am - Canada
         I'm the same way Sharon..I waited for my husband to be on board with my decision but I would go without him but thank god he said he would come with me and now we are waiting on our passports and his will take longer because he lost his Birth Cert and forgot he did.So I wanted to wait to call and make this appointment till I knew when I could book this surgery for BUT I'm still scared about it all still and I come back to this forum every Day to read all the Ladies stories to keep my determination up.
        If I never found this website I don't know what I would have done things were so hopeless 3 months ago and now I stopped talking my antidepressants and I feel happy about the future. Just keep thinking about a year from now and what it will be like for you and what kind of changes will be in your life, that's what does it for me..along with a little photo album of old pics of me before I lost myself.
       Good Luck Sharon and keep reading all the Ladies success stories and keep thinking about the not to distant future..GL
     Connie
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views