loved dr pompa

meaghanfox
on 3/20/10 1:57 pm

i just got home from Tijuana had my lap band done by Dr pompa i loved it and would tell people that its a great place to go the people were very nice i am alittle sore but great i would go back definitely for my plastic surgery

Meaghan Fox

Linda F.
on 3/21/10 6:09 am - Tampa, FL
Thanks for that.  I have been in contact with Dr. Daniela (with Dr. Pompa's office) and she seems very helpful.  The price seems great.  But I am still hesitant about going to Mexico for this.  If I save to self-pay in the US, I"ll have to wait at least a year or so....I'm so torn!!
gman02
on 3/21/10 12:25 pm
My Wife had Gastric Bypass 3/1/10 with Dr Pompa  We realize the indecision about going out of country for surgury but relax  it went real smooth for us Dr Pompa & staff were good, going from San Diego to Tijuanna & back was smooth no trouble The Twin Towers place of surgury was real clean no communication trouble
                                     Only bump in road ask all Question as price goes as we had to pay more for surgury than we expected I had been told price could be more because of wifes BMI But I didn't get the part about 1000 more, but having said this i'd recommend these people just iron out prices
                                      Wife is 3 weeks out of surgury & is down 40 lbs already, Mexico was a good option for us No insurance as already said its a little freaky but it was smooth for us & should be for u as well health is a good thing & WLS is a good vehicle to get there!
                                May GOD Bless
meaghanfox
on 3/22/10 3:03 am

well i was very scared by going to mexico myself but you have nothing to be worried about they have someone with you the people at the hotel know that you are there for dr pompa and they help you alot as well thing went great i would do it again

Meaghan Fox

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views