Choosing a Dr

jenni80
on 3/17/10 9:02 am
I would also be leery of too cheap also  if I hadnt heard so many great things from different people who have been to dr.almanza and are very happy with their surgeries.

Jeanette  

mrios1029
on 3/18/10 9:40 am - Cleveland, OH
VSG on 12/03/12
Hi, I just arrived in San Diego, will be sleeved tomorrow by Dr. Almanza.  I will let you know.
bekahr
on 3/19/10 11:52 am
Have a great recovery!  I am looking forward to your follow up posts. 
BekahR
VSG 4/12/2010
Dr. Almanza, Mexico
Current weight:  212
Goal Weight:  120
BMI 41
Sharonjean63
on 3/21/10 12:00 am - Hamilton, TX
  Can't wait to here from you.

Sharon
bekahr
on 3/18/10 9:50 am
Hi! I am scheduled with Dr. Almanza on April 12, 2010.  I am coming from California.  I have just taken the time to read many postings and make calls.  I am planning to visit the facility before my surgery date.  I will feel much better doing that. 
Stacey T.
on 3/26/10 6:07 am
hello,
I am scheduled with Almanza in June.  I'm in Colorado and can't visit first but all this talk about infection and what not has got me worried.  Best I can tell is they had some significant issues at one point but have fixed whatever the problem was.  I'm self pay and if I have to pay much more than his price I won't be able to have the surgery.  If you go down and check it out I would love to hear about what you see.  I would also love to hear about your experience.  Its' getting close. Are you nervous? Excited? both?
My e-mail is below in case you want to be more candid than a public forum allows.
Thanks
Stacey
[email protected]
mrios1029
on 3/21/10 6:01 am - Cleveland, OH
VSG on 12/03/12
Hello,  everybody,

I just had surgery Friday.  It was 8 of us! Can you believe it.  Anyway my surgery went well.  Clinic and everybody has been very friendly.  I just came back from having the dye test. Yuk that was disgusting. The recovery house is very nice and peaceful compared to the clinic.  The clinic is nice but lthere was a lot going on there on Friday with all those surgeries. 

Regarding, Tijuna, I have felt safe no problems at all.  We were taken everywhere by their drivers.  The food these people make for our family/friends is awesome too bad we can it eat... I'm scheduled to leave tomorrow.

More coming up
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views