cashiers checks???

meaghanfox
on 3/4/10 2:29 pm, edited 3/7/10 2:22 pm
ok i am need to get my cashiers check made and i emailed Dr.pompa's website they told me to write it to someone not the place  im going  that just dont sound right to me to write it to a person i would think that you would write it to the place that you are going to right. so can i get some help here? i am leaving in a week and a half.

Meaghan Fox

bglez
on 3/4/10 3:05 pm - Chula Vista, CA
Meaghan, i just got back from TJ and both times i had surgery i didnt't not make the check to the clinic's or Dr's name, it works diferent than in the US, it goes out in the name of the administrators or their accountants, but they will make you a receipt of everything, you have nothing to fear, trust me i have been there twice!! If i can help you with anything else please PM me.
Fatfighter
on 3/4/10 3:18 pm
I agree with Bglez it was the same administrative process for my surgery, no problem at all, the will give you an invoice for everything and you can do it by credit card also, good luck!!! Everything will go well!!! God bless you!!
summerwall
on 3/5/10 1:35 am - Birmingham, AL

Megan, I´m going on Saturday, don´t worry for anything I´ll let you know how it went for me and my cashier´s check

Emily F.
on 3/5/10 9:42 am
Dr. Ungson is the same way. It to a woman. I was a little nervous about that too.
gman02
on 3/6/10 11:38 am
Wife had surgury March 1 At TJ with Dr Pompa & that was the deal check made out to Perez, ask about  your price before go to make very sure that they'll be nothing  else come up to change price
                                  I will recomend Limarp & Dr Pompa my wifes surgury went well and everything went good but it cost us 1000 more than i went prepared to pay so please check out senarios of what might cost more
                        Its  natural to be somewhat nervious about going to mexico for surgury BUT relax it went preety smooth for   us should for u also
bglez
on 3/6/10 12:57 pm - Chula Vista, CA
Yep, I agree about thre extra fees mostly if your staying more nights or your BMI is higher than 50 it will be an extra cost, if they are running specials, I payed extra because I was a BMI of 58 and they did extra testing and they had an extra cardioanesthesiologist in the OR for maximum safety, but if you are not the case then i think its discounted prices!! What was your wife's BMI GMAN 02?
gman02
on 3/7/10 6:21 am
Wife BMI was 54  And was told before hand that stapleing could be extra because of that  But wasn't clear on the part that it'd be 1000 extra, so ask ?'s to be sure before you're there as 1000 surprises aren't really cool unless its coming your way
summerwall
on 3/8/10 4:33 am, edited 3/8/10 4:33 am - Birmingham, AL
hi Megan, and all of you, well I´m writing from the Hotel, Grand Hotel, what a marvelous place, its beautiful, I have a golf course view from my room, I´m still a little bit sore but nothing that i can´t handle, Let me tell you about my experience, I got to San Diego Airport and the driver was just on time with a big sing board of LIMARP, beautiful one by the way, he was a kind man, well he took me to the hospital, The staff was incredibly nice and great looking, the are loving and caring, they gave me a tour at the facilities, beautiful ones by the way, the reception is amazing, they even have a water fountain at the main entrance, it was so relaxing, that gave me a first great impression that everything would work perfect.

I got to my room, big and clean, they did my blood test and a gorgeous man came to do my pre-op evaluation, he is so handsome I love him, any way, LOL, to the point, LOL again, the place my IV, game me some medication and then I met my beautiful and lovely surgeon, Dr. Pompa, OMG she is so pretty, she explain everything to me her English is perfect, then I met the anesthesiologist, ¨the candy man¨as they named him, he ask me some questions and check my air way, everything was good for my surgery.

So as soon as they gave me that afoul taste pill all I can remember is that I woke up at my room and the surgery was all ready perform. It was so fast I don´t even remember.

I call my family after that, they game a cell phone that I could use as many times as I needed, free of charge, so I call them and they where really happy to hear me.

They did my barium test today and everything went perfect so I was able to go to the hotel, I´m here at my room with my wireless Internet chatting as always and just wondering how my life is going to be in 6 months, I´m finally going to wear what ever I want not what ever it fits.

I´m so happy that I did this, I would never regret that I got the sleeve I think that it is the best thing I have done for the past 10 years.

I don´t even know how to thank Dr. Pompa for what she just did to me and my family, I wish she could read this so she knew how much did all meant to me. Thanks to the staff as well, I will recommend you all to who ever needs a professional care with a certify surgeon. Two thumbs up!!!!

Oh and Megan, there is nothing to worry about, you will love it !!! let´s keep in touch.

Summer
gman02
on 3/8/10 11:22 am
megan  Good Deal!!!!!!!!!  Wife had her Gastric The 1st And is A OK Still Got the Gas on Stomach But besides that is great     It is really cool when the weight comes off  May The LORD Bless You
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views