Experience with BeLiteWeight - Ishi - Dr Jose Rodriguez?

SoSmilie
on 11/5/14 10:22 am - South Bend, IN

I am having trouble finding the US Registry for Certified Bariatric Surgeons.  I am considering Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez, MX and want to do as much research as I can.  Can you direct me to the source?  Thanks!

qhouston
on 11/12/14 9:18 am

I am a registered nurse and researched for months. I ended up with Dr Rodriquez in juarez. Beautiful hospital. Kind surgeons. Just go. Best ever decision for me. 

Msweewee
on 7/24/17 5:09 pm
Hello do u know about how many surgeries he Due per day
lbernard
on 11/2/11 12:39 am
Hi there, I to am looking for info on the same thing for my daughter. We feel the same way,Mexico is a long way to go! we want everything in order before we make the big step ! I am in Nc. my daughter is in Md. we are trying to work long distance together,there's so much to do and consider ! I wish I had info for you,but it sounds like were both in the same boat at this time.The only thing I can tell you is I've done alot of resurch on the Dr. and hospital an I have'nt found anything bad about either one.I will be glad to keep you posted and if you can do the same that would be great. thanks for your time,and I hope you have a wonderful day   Lori
ilovemy2boy
on 11/8/11 8:31 am - DEMING, NM
lissette88
on 2/19/14 3:39 pm - mcfarland , CA

how did it do I know this was 4 years ago but im higlyly interested in knowing how it went

qhouston
on 5/28/14 11:06 am

Hi,

Ishi is my consultant and I am having surgery the 27th of June with Dr. Jose Rodriguez. I am financing the majority of the surgery, and the only negative I have thus far is Ishi. She does not really return emails or phone calls after she has your commitment, until that time she is all over you. And she is a bit scatter brained, as she messed up my numbers and the surgery is being more than quoted me, so be careful.  Everything else I have researched is be spot on thus far.

There is also a surgeon Dr. Alvarez just  who has a great reputation, but I could not get financing there.  Good luck.  Personally, I would go with a surgeon who performs the surgery in a Hospital not a surgery center and keeps you overnight................

lynda_stallworth
on 11/12/14 4:48 am

Hello.  I'm from Houston Texas, and I am thinking about using BeLite.  I am looking to have the sleeve done.  My biggest fear is the location.  As I read the reviews it's seem it will be okay.  I realize you have already written your review, and I feel like it was true and from the heart.  Just for me can you please assure me again...LOL

qhouston
on 11/12/14 9:15 am

I used Be Lite and went to Mexico in June it was a good experience. Clean beautiful facility and best decision I have ever made. Just do it. My only regret was not doing it years ago !!!

sepha1082
on 4/10/15 12:47 pm - Carencro, LA

Did you have your surgery  yet? I'm planning  to go in July 2015.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views