As I sit here and wait in my motel room....

westtexastwizter
on 2/23/10 10:49 am - woodward, OK
I am sitting here waiting to have surgery in the morning, Im not sure how I should be feeling I dont feel worried at all I'm not sure if it cause of all you great ppl here at OH that has made me feel so at ease I;d like to think so. I just hope come tomorrow morning it dont hit me like a ton of bricks and I just freak out. But so far ... no worries.
                      Thank you all
hollykim
on 2/23/10 10:56 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I was exactly in your shoes about this time last week. Tonight is my last night at the recovery house. Going home tomorrow.

I was not nervous,scared,apprehensive or anything else but excited.

Tony will be picking you up. He is extremely nice and very kind,as is everyone you will meet.

Hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery! I'll be looking for you on this side!
Holly

bikerchickk
on 2/23/10 12:45 pm - Sequim, WA
It is cool we are both here at the same hotel and having the same Dr tomorrow. You don't seem like the type to freak out to me. We will be fine

Height 5'6"  HW 263 SW 239 LW 142 From size 20/22 to size 5/6   

At 4 years out I crept back up to 180 now working my way back down. CW 173 size 10

hollykim
on 2/23/10 2:55 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Summer,hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery too!
Can't wait to hear from both of you!
Holly

michelle mazie
on 2/23/10 4:28 pm - Grandview, WA
Hi, Don't be scared. I just got home tonight from my surgery everyone and everything went well.
4swartz
on 3/2/10 7:45 am - Long Beach, CA
Hi Michelle,

I just noticed you had your surgery a few days ago, how are you doing? I plan to have mine late May and a little nervous. I hope you are doing well and you have someone who is helping you out.

Lupe
michelle mazie
on 3/3/10 3:04 pm - Grandview, WA
I'm doing good thank you.. Had my family at home to help me, was only home a few day's and left for hawaii to spend time with my daughter who is due with a baby on the 17th.  I wasn't nervous up til it was time for me to go home I scheduled my plane ride home to early my surgery was thursday night and suppose to leave 3am. saturday morning. I didn't feel that I could do the airport by myself, if i had someone with me maybe but am glad I stayed the extra day's. The people there are wonderful, and try there hardest to tend to every need. The only problem I had was throwing up, the gas and things like that I got lucky.. The heartburn I got but the stuff they give you helps... Good Luck with your surgery... Michelle
jenni80
on 2/23/10 10:01 pm
Good luck ladies, lots of prayers for both of you! 

Jeanette  

LifeLover
on 2/23/10 10:10 pm - Hoover, AL
I'm sure I will be seeing you and BikerChick at the hospital. I am flying out today and I will be having surgery Thursday. Unlike you, I am terrified!!! My hubby will be with me so that takes away some of the stress, but I'm still scared. It will be nice to see you all out and doing great, I'm sure it will make going in easier for me. lol
You're in my thoughts and prayers.
BonaFideDiva90
on 2/24/10 1:50 am - Baltimore, MD
A little scared now...

I was working on surgery there and I called today and they said Shirley was gone!
Any updates from you ladies?

Thanks.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views