LIMARP FEBRUARY SPECIAL

bglez
on 2/17/10 2:12 pm - Chula Vista, CA
Hey everyone, im planing on going to LIMARP SURGICAL UNIT to have plastic surgery on the end of february, i know they are running a special on both the LAP BAND for 4500$ and the gastric sleeve for 6500$ Check out the website www.limarp.com , anyone want to go with me??? 
meaghanfox
on 2/17/10 2:25 pm
really cuz i just put my dep. down today and they said it was going to 4850 wow i need to call them and ask about that. i am having my lap band done on march 18th

Meaghan Fox

gman02
on 3/6/10 9:08 am
Wife  had Gastric Bypass on March 1st  everything went smooth, place was clean and all seamed to be up on there stuff!
                   Only hiccup be sure of pricing as I was told because of my wifes BMI  over 50 (WIFES WAS 54) that staples could be more, i was aware of this but what i didn't realize was that , that increased price  was 1000.00 could have been 1500
                               So when getting prices ask question to make sure of price surprizes which aren't a nice thing
                  Even with this I would recommend Dr Pompa & Limarp facility, kinda freaked about doing the Mexican Surgury Thing but it was painless, I thinkyou'll be alright with these people
bglez
on 2/17/10 2:45 pm - Chula Vista, CA
 You're right the price for february is 4850, 4500 was for the end of the year... When are you going? im planing the week of the 22nd 
meaghanfox
on 2/18/10 10:15 am
i am going on march 17the my surgery is the 18th. who are you seeing there?

Meaghan Fox

Emily F.
on 2/18/10 8:49 am
How'd you see the sale? It's not on their website.
bglez
on 2/18/10 10:58 am - Chula Vista, CA
 I emailed them at [email protected] or you can go to www.limarp.com and send them a contact form, i talked to them by phone, a friend of mine is looking at having a lapband with them, they have a fill center at the facility with fluoroscopy, he is looking at having his surgery and follow up there.
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/10 12:26 am
Boscogirl
on 2/21/10 4:31 am - TX
I am going to Dr. Alamanza next month for the sleeve and got it for $5500.  I think if you call his office direct you can get it for $5200.  MANY people have used him with excellent results.

Kimberly
                                  Goal in EIGHT months!

Highest/Surgery Weight 248 Goal Weight 165 Current Weight 165-175
                           Starting BMI 33.7 Current BMI 22.1
             I'm 42 years young, my height is 6' and I've had no plastics!
                                          I  my sleeve!!!
summerwall
on 2/25/10 5:50 am - Birmingham, AL
Hi Tom I´m planning on going to get my sleeve as well, I know that it may sound weird but when are you going, I will better to know that there is someone else that is going at the same time and that we spoke by OH before, could you help me more. Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views