its set!!!

meaghanfox
on 2/20/10 11:16 am
so i am having surgery on march 18th i just put my deposit down and bought my plane tickets. so i am starting to get alittle nervous. what am i suppost to bring with me??

Meaghan Fox

Emily F.
on 2/20/10 11:33 pm
I'm pre op I just wanted to say c ongrats!
colleendlyd
on 2/21/10 5:05 am
Congratulations for making the big decision and moving forward. What type of surgery did you choose to get?
meaghanfox
on 2/21/10 6:31 am
I PICKED THE LAP BAND

Meaghan Fox

Fatfighter
on 2/22/10 4:06 am
Congratulations! Just got back from TJ and had surgery with Dr Pompa, you will love everyone!!!!
meaghanfox
on 2/23/10 10:20 am
really how was dr pompa thats going to be my doc and did they pick you up from the airport? if so how did that go? and congrats on surgery!! how was the pain after surgery?

Meaghan Fox

summerwall
on 2/25/10 5:46 am - Birmingham, AL
Hi Megan: I know you are going with Dr. Pompa soon for your Lap Band, can you tell me more about your deal? I´m planing to get my surgery as well but still don´t know what doctor should I pick.

Thanks for your time.
Fatfighter
on 2/26/10 12:04 am
Meghan, a driver picked me up at the airport and we crossed the border in about 10 minutes, we arrived at the twin tower building that's beautiful!!! My surgey went great, a had a little bit of pain the first night, but they control it fine with IV medications, you have a 2 nurses and 1 doctor all the time, and Dr Pompa is around during the day doing other surgeries, the surgical unit is state of the art, you will love it, i wish you the best!!
Summerwall, if you have questions about LIMARP or Dr Pompa please send me PM, good luck with your choice!!
summerwall
on 2/26/10 1:01 am - Birmingham, AL
Thanks fat fighter I´ll send you a PM, I did not knew about the PM as I told you I´m new here but I´m learning, slowly but learning
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1209 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views