moeny

meaghanfox
on 2/4/10 3:16 pm
so is it a  good idea to put money down before you go?? i just think its alot of money to put down when you meet the people. i feel feel good about the place that i am going to i just dont feel confortable sending money like that?? need some help

Meaghan Fox

Eme 2009
on 2/5/10 3:22 am - FL
I paid a $1500 deposit online to hold my spot and paid the remainder in the form of a cashier's check on the day of surgery.  My initial payment was to a Medical Tourism group that arranged my surgery.  It is very common.  No worries! :)

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

hollykim
on 2/5/10 4:15 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I also sent a deposit in the form of a certified check from the bank. I will take another certified check for the balance when I go for my surgery.

As long as you have proof you sent it,there should be no problem.
H

meaghanfox
on 2/5/10 4:46 am
ok that makes me feel alot better about it thanks you guys

Meaghan Fox

Brandy K.
on 2/7/10 10:05 pm - Garland, TX
Neither my surgeon nor Travel for Care requires a deposit and I'm SO glad for that.  I wasn't comfortable with that idea at all. 

That being said, I've read that almost everyone having their surgery done with other surgeons in Mexico have made down payments.  So, yes, it's common.
TeacherToni
on 2/9/10 6:00 am
I sent my deposit via Paypal. Paypal is a reputable company, so I trusted that my transaction and money were in good hands.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views