Obesity control Center Dr Ortiz Mexico

oscarmolly
on 2/3/10 10:59 pm
Has anyone been to Dr Ortiz . I am contemplating lap band and am looking at his facility.
Any help PLEASE!!!
colleendlyd
on 2/9/10 4:06 am
I know of two people who went there and they have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Ortiz and his team. These two people are both from Canada.
jen1teacher
on 7/10/11 1:48 am
I had Gastric Band surgery with Dr. Ortiz on Feb. 18, 2010.  I have lost 115 pounds so far.  They were the absolute best!  I have had no problems at all with the band and have returned to OCC for all my fills.  I chose to have my surgery with Dr. Ortiz and his team when I found out my insurance would not cover any costs here in the U.S.  When I did more research, I learned Dr. Ortiz performed the gastric band procedure on the doctor I was hoping to see here in Florida!  Dr. Ortiz also trained the FL doctor to perform gastric banding!  What's a better reference than another doctor as a patient and student?  The doctor's testimonial is on the OCC website.  Everyone at OCC speaks English, are extremely helpful, are caring, considerate, and very kind.  I am hoping to have cosmetic surgery with their new Ariel Center in another year or so (tummy tuck and arm lift).  God bless you!

oscarmolly
on 2/9/10 9:16 am
Thank you for the reply I too am from Canada 
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?