Getting sleeved in early March! Need a buddy! Dr. Aceves or Dr. Almanza

CAMom
on 2/5/10 2:48 am
I keep going back and forth between Dr. Aceves and Dr. Almanza. :( Even with all the positive reviews I have read for both, I just can not choose between the two so looking for buddies I can find at either place that might sway my decision making.

I really want a buddy. Someone to talk with, walk with, and recover with. :)

I plan on getting sleeved in early march with one of the two doctors.
wendyvanosdell
on 2/7/10 6:39 pm
I used Dr. almanza,   I don't know about any of the other ones, I would behappy to tell you aboutmy trip. My name is wendyand my number is 225-665-4463  I dohave a lot of wonderful children, so if I don't answer right away, PLEASE call back  :) I was so scared before I went, and it was great. You do NEED someone with you, in my opinion. There were several there alone that did fine, but had my husband not been there, I don't know what I would have done.
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

SweetienFL
on 2/11/10 10:34 am - Crawfordville, FL
Hey CAMom!

I will be having the vertical sleeve with Dr. Almanza on March 11th. I am going through this completely alone. I am not afraid to do it alone by any means but having someone is always nice. If you decide to have your surgery at the same time we could buddy up.

Absolutely no obligation just thought I would throw out my Dr. and date.
CAMom
on 2/11/10 12:57 pm
wendyvanosdell -  I am going it alone. lol I am sure it would be much more helpful if my husband went... but I am doing this all on my own and I feel confident in my choice. :) Thanks for the input.

SweetienFL - I really would love a buddy although I have already scheduled with Dr. Almanza for the 4th of March. I'll have to update you on my stay before you head out for your surgery. ;) Its only three weeks to go, less than 4 for you. ;) It will be here before we know it!
Sleeved 3-4-2010 SW: 205 CW: 130ish Height: 5'6" Goal: ACHIEVED!
Plastics on 6-20-2011 with Dr. Lara - TT, BA, BL & Lipo :)

(deactivated member)
on 2/15/10 6:04 am - duluth, GA
Hello there I was suppose to have my sleeve surgery on 2/24 but I had to change it due to inconvienience but Im schedule to have it for 3/4 I see that you are schedule for the same day? Im looking for a buddy to share a hotel room so like that it wont be so expensive would you like to share a room??? you can email me at [email protected] Im having surgery with Dr. Almanza as well.
Mandyplus2 ..
on 2/15/10 11:17 pm - GA
Hey! I will be there on the 5th so will probably see you in the recovery house! I am in Lawrenceville GA! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 428 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 619 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1205 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1832 views