I have done it!!!!

funnursechick
on 2/3/10 1:04 pm - MS
I called Dr. Almanza's and set up a date and ordered my plane tickets. I am excited/nervous and just praying that these next 3 monthes fly by before I try to talk myself out of it! I will just be so glad to get rid of this Band!!!! I am having revision to VSG.  Looking forward to once again getting healthier!

Elisa H.

teshanelson1
on 2/3/10 1:55 pm, edited 2/3/10 1:56 pm - Dallas, TX
Congrats on your date and i hope it fly by as well.I scheduled my surgery date monday and i will be having my surgery on the 19th of this month i'm so excited and i odered my plane tickets today i will be flying to mexico on the18th so excited,nervous but so ready .Hope you don't change your mind good luck .pray for me, I'll pray for you.
funnursechick
on 2/4/10 10:53 am - MS
Oh I don't think that I will change my mind. One of my good friends just got back a couple weeks ago and says Dr. Almanza is great!  I am so excited for you. I would love to go sooner but I am in my last year of grad school so I have to wait until the semester is over, then I'm on my way!!!

Elisa H.

hollykim
on 2/5/10 12:27 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Congrats and good luck!
Holly

Sharonjean63
on 2/23/10 12:13 am - Hamilton, TX
HI! I'M NEW TO THE FORUM. I'M CONSIDERING MEXICO FOR MY SURGERY. MY INSURANCE WON'T PAY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR SURGERY WENT? THIS IS A BIG DECISION TO MAKE ABOUT TO MEXICO AND CHOOSING A DOCTOR.

THANKS
thinasiwant
on 2/6/10 5:00 pm
Sooooooo excited for you . I am also a nurse and enjoyed my VSG with Almanza Dec 30th....this new life is wonderful......you will be so healthy and light on your feet!!!!
Hugs
Kira
Thinasiwant

funnursechick
on 2/7/10 11:34 am - MS
Thanks for your words of encouragement!

Elisa H.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO