Fridays the big day!!

Irishsweettart
on 1/26/10 12:49 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
Paige & I go for our surgery Friday!!  Getting excited, not nervous for me, but I guess the butterflies are here, for when my "baby" will be having her surgery...Yikes that makes me nervous!!  I am just so glad we will be doing it together, being able to support each other.  I am also glad that my one and only, favorite sister will be going with us!!  She is a doctor in the states, so she has informed me that she will be bringing the black bag with her, just in case :) one less worry!!!!  Well anyone having surgery friday on we will see ya on the other side!!!  Good luck to all, can't wait to join you on the losers bench, make room for the two of us"big" soon to be "small" girls!!!!

PTibbits09
on 1/26/10 3:28 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
I am not a baby!
(deactivated member)
on 1/26/10 10:58 pm
YES, You are a baby...!!! You will always be your mom's sweet baby, even if your mom lives to be a 101...and you are 80...You are gonna be her big ole skinny baby...!!!

E_Saenz
on 1/27/10 7:21 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
I have a 21 year old and she is still my baby no matter what!

Elia Maria Saenz

Eme 2009
on 1/26/10 9:52 pm - FL
Best wishes to both of you!! :)  I'll be thinking about you!

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/10 10:55 pm
Congratulations, to the two of you...!!!
You are going to do great...I will say a prayer for you both, that God will guide the surgeons hands and that you will have great success...!!

Woo-Hooooooo, you two are about to be certified losers...

I'm soooo excited for you both...ou are going to LOVE what this surgery can do for you....!!!!

Blessings, dear ones...

cyndy
hollykim
on 1/27/10 4:32 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
God speed to you both! I am so happy for you both and can't wait till my time...21 days,3 more Sundays,3 weeks...whatever,it is coming SOON!

Please post when you can and feel like it...we will all be waiting with bated breath!
Holly

maksl53
on 1/27/10 6:56 am - Franklinton, NC
I'll be there on Saturday for mine - so see you both there!  Yikes!  I know you'll be just fine! I'm looking forward to meeting you and Paige!

Sandi
E_Saenz
on 1/27/10 7:21 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
I am still waiting for my big day but I have my down payment and will be going asap God bless you two I hope the best and please keep us posted on your progress.

Elia Maria Saenz

PTibbits09
on 1/27/10 9:30 am - North Las Vegas, NV
We'll keep you updated. That is if they don't postpone me because I have this stupid COLD. Sigh.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views