I have not seen a post from Tonya 4191,Stop lying!!!!!

mellaella
on 1/21/10 1:31 am - Stockbridge, GA
I can not believe yall are willing to lie!!!Tonya has not been heard from since leaving to go to Almanza back on January 4th,2010!!! I HOPE TO GOD she is alright, and i can't believe yall are lying saying she has been posting.How low can u go? Shame on the people lying!!!
Eme 2009
on 1/21/10 2:25 am, edited 1/21/10 2:25 am - FL
Ma'am,
  I am sorry you think we were lying.  I was just trying to help out.  Tonya4191 is on my friends list so I receive a notification every time she posts a discussion topic.  Most recently, she has posted on the VSG board with a topic called" ok, so will I ever be able to.."  She was asking about eating certain things.  This is the post:

Post Date: 1/19/10 9:25 am
Will I be able to eat rice or lets just say normal food??? Just in small amounts. Its kind of funny because I am really not hungry, but I do get a taste of food here and there. I tasted a piece of chicken and it was VERY filling. I am now  11 days post  op. The soups and broths are out. So now what. Sorry Im speaking on two things here.

She has posted many times including on the night of her surgery becasue she was having a hard time getting in touch with her boyfriend.  Her most recent post is on the 3rd or 4th page of the VSG board--NOT the Mexico board.

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/10 2:42 am

I think you are way off calling everyone a lie....If you will go to the VSG board and search you will find several post from her...
There are other boards other than the Mexico site...
DO YOUR PART AND SEARCH THE BOARDS AND APOLOGIZE FOR BEING TOTALLY OUT OF LINE...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH...!!!!!

hollykim
on 1/21/10 3:04 am, edited 1/21/10 3:12 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I hope to God that you will be forgiven for calling people you don't even KNOW liars about something you don't even know about.

Tonya has been posting...on The vertical sleeve board. If you don't know how to find that board,ASK!

You are way out of line here...not that it matters since you haven't bothered to answer any of the posts that have replied to either of your posts.

If you are such a good friend of Tonya's why don't you CALL her! I am sure you must have er number!

hollykim
on 1/21/10 3:14 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 21, 2010 at 9:31 AM Pacific Time, mellaella wrote:
I can not believe yall are willing to lie!!!Tonya has not been heard from since leaving to go to Almanza back on January 4th,2010!!! I HOPE TO GOD she is alright, and i can't believe yall are lying saying she has been posting.How low can u go? Shame on the people lying!!!
I have "reported" you to Tonya on the VSG board. Maybe she will post directly to you. If not, maybe that should tell you something!

spittman
on 1/21/10 4:40 am, edited 1/21/10 4:40 am - Reston, VA
VSG on 06/29/09 with
If you go to this link you will see Tonya's post.  With this kind of post your are surely to **** someone off.  Hope the link calms your worries.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/vsg/4104733/Ok-so-will-I-ever-be-able-to/

As of 12/10/10 CW: 150 pounds Lost: 52 

tonya4191
on 1/21/10 5:37 am

Hello Mellaella,

Im alive...lol...

I dont think we have met so or I should say interacted via post. I do know that I have people following my journey especiallly in GA.....Anyway, nice to meet and thanks for your concern.

Im sorry that I havnt posted on the Mexico board. I usually post on the VSG board so look for me more on that board. Please do a search on my post and you will find alot of info on my recent journey. I am going to make a post tonight. Please apologize to the members because they werent lieing to you.

Once again,

Thank you.

hollykim
on 1/21/10 6:01 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Thank YOU,T!
H

E_Saenz
on 1/21/10 7:33 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
Hi ,  Tonya   doesn't it feel good to be missed!!!!!!
glad your well. and not dead
lol
tonya4191
on 1/21/10 6:20 am
 No problem
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics