Dr. Mario Alberto Almanza

wendyvanosdell
on 1/23/10 3:34 pm, edited 1/23/10 3:34 pm
Thanks both of you. THIS IS JUST A JOKE: I wonder if i could puree a chocalate covered cherry on Valentines day and make a heart soup out of it. 
 I guess it is obvious why I am going to get sleeved   :)

Maybe the protein drink makers could make a special chocolate cherry shake for valentines day, might be yum! Seriously, if I can, I might get my first smoothie king that day and it could be a kind of celebration!
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Eme 2009
on 1/23/10 11:02 pm - FL
If you crave it...someone out there has probably come up with a sugar-free version for ya :)  theworldaccordingtoeggface.com has soooo many recipes and a lot of them are reminiscent of comfort foods.  I just bought some Torani sugar free syrups to add to my vanilla protein shakes in an effort to make me think I'm having a treat :)  I am going to add black cherry today and maybe some cocoa and voila....it just might be that chocolate covered cherry ;)

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

hollykim
on 1/24/10 3:13 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
My thoughts exactly..please do share the results. I will be on the last day of pre op diet before laxative and clears on the 14 might just make me one.
H

Eme 2009
on 1/24/10 4:05 am - FL
The results:  Not bad.  I over-blended it and it had a lot of foam.  I think it would have been better if I added in a ton of ice to make it more of a smoothie than a shake.  All I put is was a scoop of vanilla bean protein powder (Nectar brand); 1/2 c skim milk; 1/2 ****; SF Torani Black Cherry syrup to taste and a few pinches or Hershey dark cocoa powder.

I made my husband a "shake" at the same time but his had 1 scoop of vanilla bean protein powder; 1/2 c skim milk; 1/2 **** and from a bag of frozen-no sugar added fruit: 2 strawberries; 4 raspberries and 4 blueberries.

Needless to say, his shake came out like a smoothie because of the frozen fruit thickening it and it was FANTASTIC tasting.  Like wow.  I was jealous. :)

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

thinasiwant
on 1/24/10 2:44 pm
Very nice Vinny.
Thinasiwant

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics