Dr. Mario Alberto Almanza

Eme 2009
on 1/21/10 2:40 am - FL
Hey!  We're neighbors!  I'm not too far from Mobile; just east of Pensacola, FL. :)

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

E_Saenz
on 1/21/10 7:40 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
Hey vinny,

I am so glad you are going to help her get the info if she needs it I could only wish some one could help me she is a lucky girl and your are a sweet heart shhhh I promis I won't tell no one lol...
your friend Elia

Elia Maria Saenz

E_Saenz
on 1/21/10 7:41 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

Oh yeah I am going to Almanza and I went through medical tourism and got a great deal.
I put my down payment and that is as far as I have gotten till I can figure what i am going to do. but I will be going as soon as I get the rest of my money.
Good luck

bikerchickk
on 1/27/10 7:11 am - Sequim, WA
Can I ask about your great deal? He is the Dr I am thinking about going to as well.
Thanks, Summer
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/10 2:53 am

I LOVED DR. ALMANZA...!!

I'M VERY HAPPY WITH HIS SURGICAL SKILLS...I WOULD USE HIM AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT....!!!

THE BEST TO YOU...

FabBy50 .
on 1/22/10 2:01 am - Everett, WA
I have had surgery with him twice!! Would I go back, in a second! He is an awesome surgeon, and the after care I received was wonderful. I see you are doing great, good luck to your girlfriend!!
spritesdelights
on 1/22/10 1:22 pm
I had my surgery with him last week and it was wonderful. I'll definitely be going back to him for my plastics (unless I can somehow get my insurance to pay for it!)
"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

wendyvanosdell
on 1/22/10 4:19 pm
I didn't know he did plasics, too. My apt with him is on Feb. 3.  My husband will be with me, but I keep getting scared.  Especially late at night, I can hardly sleep. I don't know if scared is the right word, anxious, excited, I don't know, but I am sooo glad all of you are here. MELLAELLA  please watch out for me, too!!
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Eme 2009
on 1/22/10 11:51 pm, edited 1/22/10 11:52 pm - FL
Dr. Almanza doesn't do the plastics himself (he is a bariatric surgeon)....I believe Dr. Lara is the plastic surgeon who works with the same team under Dr. Betancourt, out of the same facility.  (Ask PeanutFreeMom--she had plastics done with Dr. Lara while we were there getting sleeved).

Feb.3--it is coming up and I remember those sleepless nights before surgery (I was either on OH into the wee hours or just laying in bed "thinking").  I was so anxious but I never got giddy---I was too nervous to be giddy! lol  As soon as you arrive and meet Servetio and the other staff at the clinic, you'll be happy and the procedure will be over before you know it and you'll be on your way to recovery!  Heck, by Valentine's day you'll be having creamy soups and getting your stitches out!

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

hollykim
on 1/23/10 9:57 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On January 23, 2010 at 12:19 AM Pacific Time, wendyvanosdell wrote:
I didn't know he did plasics, too. My apt with him is on Feb. 3.  My husband will be with me, but I keep getting scared.  Especially late at night, I can hardly sleep. I don't know if scared is the right word, anxious, excited, I don't know, but I am sooo glad all of you are here. MELLAELLA  please watch out for me, too!!
LOL LOL Girl,she will! And we all will be looking for a post as soon as you feel up to it.

I would trade dates in a heartbeat but mine is now only 25 days away!
Good luck!
Holly

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views