I'm here...yay

nursechick78
on 1/19/10 2:36 pm - Sumrall, MS
I made it to TJ....having surgery tomorrow with Dr Almanza. Excited and nervous at the same time. Im fasting also so i'm hungry lol  Good luck to all. Please say a prayer for me that the surgery goes on with no complications and is a success for me. Thanks again.

Tabitha
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/10 10:47 pm
Hey Ms. girl...
You are going to Love Dr. Almanza...He's great...!!!

Sending prayers up for you all will go as it should and you will be another
Loser...!!!!

Congrats...

cyndy (another Ms. girl)
nursechick78
on 1/19/10 11:43 pm - Sumrall, MS
Cyndy, where in MS are you from? Thanks for all the warm wishes.
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/10 10:53 am
Louisville...Near Miss. State University.

Goooooooooooo Bulldogs.....!!!!!!!!!
hollykim
on 1/19/10 11:17 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Glad you made it! Hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery! Please post as soon as you feel like it. we want to know all!
Holly

Eme 2009
on 1/19/10 11:22 pm - FL
I'll be thinking of you!  Imagine in 24 hours you will not feel hungry!  You'll want moisture in your mouth but you definitely wont feel hunger!!

HW: 251  SW: 243  CW: 146  Height: 5'6.5"

nursechick78
on 1/19/10 11:42 pm - Sumrall, MS
Hello all, its 7:30 am here in TJ. I'm up and ready, just waiting to be taken to the hospital. I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. I wanted to thank all of you for wishing me well and good luck. So far everyone has been nice and the recovery house is very nice. Can't wait to get home to my lil girl, I miss her already so much. I just hope this surgery helps both of us so I can, and want to, do more things with her without being so tired or embarrassed. Thanks ya'll.

Tab
FabBy50 .
on 1/22/10 2:04 am - Everett, WA
On January 20, 2010 at 7:42 AM Pacific Time, nursechick78 wrote:
Hello all, its 7:30 am here in TJ. I'm up and ready, just waiting to be taken to the hospital. I'm very nervous and excited at the same time. I wanted to thank all of you for wishing me well and good luck. So far everyone has been nice and the recovery house is very nice. Can't wait to get home to my lil girl, I miss her already so much. I just hope this surgery helps both of us so I can, and want to, do more things with her without being so tired or embarrassed. Thanks ya'll.

Tab
Hi Tab

By now you will be sleeved and on your way to the losers bench! Good luck on your journey!
N H.
on 1/20/10 12:34 am - FL
Tab,

My prayers are on their way for your quick recovery.

You are going to do great.

Just 7 short months ago I weighed 213 and then had surgery with Dr. Almanza.  I am now just a bit away from my goal and have had ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS-other than having to go shopping, being careful shaving my underarms due to the indentation now, painting my own toenails because I can actually reach my toes, wearing out 2 pairs of sneakers due to walking, and having my daughters' arms reach around me when they hug me.  Yep, if those are the hardships, what a journey worth going on!

Good luck and welcome to the Loser's Bench!!

Nancy
                                          Pre Op-Surgery-Current-Goal
                                            232  -    213   -  153 - 150

5'4" tall
Stage 1 Plastics 10/20/10 with Dr. Adrian Menjarrez-Mexicali
Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck    
sconlin8203
on 1/20/10 5:18 pm
Hello,

I am excited for you! My surgery date is 3/8 with Dr. Almanza. Please keep us informed of your experience. I am very nervous. My prayers are with you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views