Anyone beem to Dr Alejandro Aguirre

sherry G.
on 1/18/10 2:02 pm - Klamath Falls, OR
I was wondering if anyone has been to Dr Aguirre in Ensenada?
Robbin
on 1/19/10 7:42 pm - OK
No but he was my second choice 3 years ago.  I went with Dr. Ortiz, just because I could land in San Diego and be shuffled to the hotel just a short drive away.
sherry G.
on 1/23/10 2:46 am - Klamath Falls, OR

Thank you for your reply, I am trying to find out more information on the doctor. Everyone from the before and after photos seemed to have loved him. My worry is there are not many current posings on his forum.

pattycake
on 2/28/10 12:38 pm - macon, GA
i am happy to endorse dr. aguirre to you.  had my rny with him ... so pleased with results and the whole experience.  i was so nervouse at first... but one i got there and realized it was not a sham and i felt fine.  his duaghter was so sweet and the whole staff was so helpful.  you have nothing to worry about.  god bless.
sherry G.
on 2/28/10 12:54 pm - Klamath Falls, OR
Thank you so much for the reassurance. I have been speaking to others who have had surgery with him and all have glowing reports. I am waiting for my tax refund and hope to schedule the surgery for the end of April or beginning of May.
charchar
on 3/4/10 9:31 am
Hi, I am having surgery with Almanza April 13. I am nervous to.  I have read mixed reviews but the people who have good things to say really seemed to be happy about the whole experience. . I don't understand Why the named changed to Jerusalem Hospital. and who this Dr. Betancourt is. I hope my experience will be great to. Maybe I will see you there. Charlotte  
Ferchie
on 3/13/10 2:08 am, edited 3/13/10 2:09 am - Twin Falls, ID
I went to him in October 2005, I think he was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone.
sherry G.
on 3/13/10 1:10 pm - Klamath Falls, OR
Thanks for your reply I have decided to have him do my surgery. I hope in April or May. It is nice to hear from people that have been to him. I have only heard possitive responses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views