Dr. ZAPATA in Monterrey, Mexico ROCKS!!!!

Nean_A
on 1/16/10 9:54 am - Rockwall, TX
I can not say enough about Dr. Z and his staff. My surgery was 1-11-10. It has to be the easy and most peaceful surgery I could ever hope for.
I would RECOMMEND Dr. Z to any one out there thinking about Lapband in Mexico.

If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
Buddha

PMil
on 1/18/10 5:18 am
Even I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Z and would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. I agree that Dr. Z has an incredible staff members .. I had my VSG done in Nov. last year.

Free Online Hearing Test
Follow me on Twitter

Katie C.
on 1/21/10 12:05 pm - VA
I adore Dr. Zapata, he is the nicest guy.  Alma and the drivers were great.  I felt very comfortable going to Monterrey, my recovery wasn't painful, and the results are better than expected...I would recommend Dr. Z and his team to anyone looking to have WLS in Mexico!
rydurhorse
on 1/21/10 1:27 pm
hello...this is only my second post on this board, but I have heard some good things about Dr. Zapata.  If you don't mind me asking can you tellme what youpaid for the vsg?

Thanks
Robin
Katie C.
on 1/23/10 6:06 am - VA
I paid $9K for my VSG, it's regularly around $11K, check their website for specials.
www.ready4achange.com
Journey O.
on 1/28/10 4:24 am
I was NeanA's band buddy and can't agree enough!!!

Dr. Z and his staff are unbelievable! 
Revision: 1/12/2010-Dr. Zapata;  (338 RNY) HW 245/SW 215/CW 193 / GW 170
"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star." ~Nietzsche~

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views