BEWARE!!!

coach2009
on 1/16/10 1:27 am - Aliso Viejo, CA
 If you or your loved one(s) are looking into choosing Dr. Caloca or his clinic Cemecie Clincia in Tijuana, please contact me first!!
L N
on 1/17/10 5:19 am
BEWARE OF WHAT??????
(deactivated member)
on 1/18/10 1:20 pm
you can't just say that! and  .... hope to cause concerns for ...nothing?  beware OF THIS POST ... fairly new "member' too...  
coach2009
on 1/18/10 3:48 pm - Aliso Viejo, CA
 I'm in the process of Legal proceedings with the doctor. If you are planning on choosing him as your Dr, please feel free to email me.

sucelyta12
on 9/19/10 2:02 pm
hi im planing to have a surgery w/dr caloca please let me whet happen in you case, thank you
(deactivated member)
on 1/20/10 10:09 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Experiences, good and bad, should be posted with backup pictures.

This is not the first time you've posted like this, and I think you are reticent to post about him on here because you don't want a libel charge.  I have never been to Dr. Caloca, but I have seen countless testimonials from people on Plastic Surgery Journeys. Since they post pics and exactly what they went through, I think I'll believe them.

No doctor is infallible, and I realize that, but posting these smoke and mirror type postings isn't helping anyone - not the people who need to make an informed choice, and certainly not your credibility.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views