Dr. Mario Almanza Jan 27, 2010

ebroady23
on 1/20/10 2:29 pm
Hello They gave me the same date but I tottaly chickened out. Please let me know how it goes.
maksl53
on 1/22/10 3:42 am - Franklinton, NC
I'm going to be there on the 30th - so I will just miss you I think.  Our paths might cross in the recovery house though!  Best of luck and a short easy speedy recovery! 

Sandi
wendyvanosdell
on 1/22/10 4:32 pm
Hiii!   I'm Wendy, my husband is Charles  and we will be there on the 3rd!  I am the only one getting the sleeve, he is just there for support. I am so glad he is coming, I woulod never have been able to go without him! I sure hope to meet some of you there.
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

wendyvanosdell
on 1/22/10 4:38 pm
I'm Wendy, my husband is Charles and we will be there on Feb. 3rd.  I hope to see some of youthen!  I am getting the sleeve.
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

bethie312
on 1/26/10 4:43 am
I am seriously considering the sleeve surgery as I am 5"3 and 200 lbs since propably age 12.  I am 31 now, and have been on a perpetual diet my entire life.  I have a love hate relationship with food.  My husband is supportive of the procedure and is going to accompany me as soon as I can gather the money.  I am about to put my deposit down in the next day or two.  Hoever, my obesity is different than offers.  I am centrally obese...my legs are skinny, but my stomach, back arms and chest are huge in comparison.  I wear approximately a size 18-22 on top and only a 14-16 on the bottom.  I do know that central obesity is the number one linking factor to heart disease in women, and my fathers side have all passed away from heart related factors in their early 40's.  My doctor in the States says I should try dieting and sticking to it, and I do.  My mom and husband say that I do not eat an abnormally lot of food for my weight.  I would love to find a good doctor overseas who could give me the tools necessary to live my life out past 40.  As I said I am 31 now.  ANy suggestions?
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views