Dr. Mario Almanza Jan 27, 2010

carlsongang
on 1/15/10 2:24 am - Clackamas, OR
I am going to have my surgery done on The 27th of Jan with  Dr. Mario Almanza, was wondering if anyone else is going that day. Let me know. Thanks
FabBy50 .
on 1/15/10 4:34 am, edited 1/15/10 4:34 am - Everett, WA
I'm not going that day, I have already been sleeved. Just wanted to wish you a wonderful surgery day and speedy recovery!! He is great and they take the best care of you, anything you need ask!!
PS what kind of surgery are you having??

carlsongang
on 1/15/10 4:56 am - Clackamas, OR
I am having the Lap Band done
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/10 5:14 am
Hi...Just wanted to wish you well...
I Loved Dr. Almanza...He is a very skilled surgeon...and very pleasant...!!

When I was there on Dec. 21st, 09...There were two others ladies having surgery on the same day...They were both going to have the band, but changed their mind after hearing I was going to have the sleeve done...They had not heard of the sleeve and were excited to hear about it...I'm telling you this just in case you get there and have a change of heart about the surgery you have chosen...It does happen...!!

The best to you...as you began this new chapter in your life...!!!

ms.ljn
on 1/17/10 8:32 am
hi!!!!!!  it's lori ,from room #1.  i have  been searching for you and azita.. found  you  how great!! . saw your pic,u look wonderful. how much have u lost?  how was your recovery? your flight home?   i am good  losing  every day. i feel wonderful, and soooo glad  i did it!  hope to hear from you...
E_Saenz
on 1/15/10 6:00 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
that is great that you are going to get the surgery done I will be going soon too just don't know when I can get the rest of my money together
hollykim
on 1/15/10 10:10 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Congrats and good luck!
I will be going soon also!
Holly

Irishsweettart
on 1/15/10 1:40 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
My daughter and I are there on the 29th!!!   Can't wait!!
cyn s.
on 1/16/10 2:58 am - OR
O no,  Too bad I'm going to miss you by just one day or so, I'm having my VSG with the same dr. on the 23rd. of Jan. 

Best wishes to you! Cynthia

PTibbits09
on 1/16/10 9:41 am - North Las Vegas, NV
My Mom and I will be getting it the 29th, so we'll probably see each other in passing. :] GOOD LUCK! :D
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views