Dr. Mario Almanza February 18th, 2010

ccgrooves
on 1/14/10 11:33 am - Canada
I am going for my Bypass on the 18th of February....Anyone else here joining me???

Keisha M.
on 1/15/10 5:22 am - Manteca, CA
I'll be there!!! Good luck!
ccgrooves
on 1/15/10 3:07 pm - Canada

Awesome, I am Lola and I will see you there too. I am going down from Canada...ARe you going down the night before and if so, where are you staying???

Keisha M.
on 1/16/10 9:27 pm - Manteca, CA
I'm flying in the day before; I will be staying in a condo, near my doctor's office. What about you?
hollykim
on 1/15/10 10:14 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Are you using Dr. Almanza or Dr. Joya? I got a little confused. If you are using Dr. Almanza,then I will be there also. Hope to see ya there!
Holly

ccgrooves
on 1/15/10 3:11 pm - Canada
Hi Holly,

I am using Dr. Almanza, I was considering Joya, but cost is a major factor for me, so I found Almanza to be priced well and has good feedback.

I am coming down with my friend who has had surgery in the states, so she can help us all understand what comes next.

I hear they pick us up at the airport by Jet Blue at 7, so We are getting there the night before, so I imagine we will just stay around the airport or something....

I am glad that I have some other people to go through this with.

See you then Holly,add me as a friend

LOLA

hollykim
on 1/15/10 11:03 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Hey lola,
Glad to know you and your friend are joining us. DH is coming with me.

We are staying at the Days Inn airport hotel. It was recommended on my paperwork. they have a shuttle to the airport that is free.

Looking forward to seeing you soon! Our flight gets into San diego at 500 pm. We will see ya at the Jet Blue terminal on The 18th for sure!
Take care!
Holly

hollykim
on 1/15/10 11:11 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
To change your surgeon:
Click on "My Account" at the top of this page
Click on "Status"
Click on "MY Surgeon"
When the window opens scroll down the "A"'s till you find his name.
Click on his name and it will automatically change then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "save"

This is about all I know how to do,LOL

ebroady23
on 1/20/10 2:37 pm
Thats my birtday. Thats going to be a great and new day for you. I actually was schedule to have lapband with him on the 27 of this month and chickened out.
mom.of.6
on 1/21/10 11:30 am
Hi Holly
I guess I will see you there. I am scheduled for the 16th. I guess I will be going to the recovery house the day of your surgery! Good Luck
~Rachelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views