Dr. Almanza Feb 4th

butterfly_kisses
on 1/14/10 3:14 am - Canada
Well im getting it done in 2 weeks im not chaning my mind now. i guess it didnt work for you and hopefully it does for me, i like the fact that it is reversible just in case. i dont like the fact that the sleeve is more then half the stomach being totally removed seems like there would be more complications with that type of surgery. im 100% confident! Sorry it didnt work for you but good you found something that did work out for you!
FabBy50 .
on 1/14/10 6:55 am - Everett, WA
On January 14, 2010 at 11:14 AM Pacific Time, butterfly_kisses wrote:
Well im getting it done in 2 weeks im not chaning my mind now. i guess it didnt work for you and hopefully it does for me, i like the fact that it is reversible just in case. i dont like the fact that the sleeve is more then half the stomach being totally removed seems like there would be more complications with that type of surgery. im 100% confident! Sorry it didnt work for you but good you found something that did work out for you!
Krystal

I'm sorry I did not mean to offend you! In fact you sound like I did right before the band. Just wanted to make sure you had explored all of the options. So if you are happy we are happy!!
Grays
on 1/25/10 12:58 pm
My husband and I both had the band surgery on January 19.  Everyone at the hospital made us feel comfortable and at ease.  The staff was attentive, and I was very impressed that all of the patients seemed to bond immediately...sharing stories and looking after one another, checking up after surgery and at the recovery house.  You will not feel alone, because you will not be alone; you will make friends with the patients and the staff.  You will be well cared for and off to your new and healthier life before you know it.  Best of luck to you.  I know that your experience will be as positive as ours was.

Florie Gray
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views