Dr. Almanza Feb 4th

maksl53
on 1/8/10 11:53 pm - Franklinton, NC

PT:  That sounds like a very good plan! I'm looking forward to meeting you as well.  
Sounds like a couple other folks here may be going as well - feeling much better knowing people from here are going, even if I only know you all virtually at the moment!    I'm anxious to hear of Marvin's experience too...

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/10 1:22 pm - duluth, GA
hello Im Janine I am thinking of having my Sleeve done on the 30th of this month am glad there is other people here going around the same time I am scared to death but is all up to gods will. I cant wait to get it done and start a new life..
maksl53
on 1/11/10 3:46 am - Franklinton, NC
We have the same surgery date - good luck and I look forward to meeting you !
cyn s.
on 1/9/10 7:02 am - OR
 this is the first time I've posted anything, hope I'm doing it right!
My sleeve surgery is scheduled for Jan. 23rd with Dr. Almanza, so, I can give you the scoop too.
Good luck to you too!
Cynthia

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/10 12:54 pm - duluth, GA
Oh Please do I would surely aprreciated that, I am scared but Im hoping everything will be okay. Good luck I will keep you in my prayers.
maksl53
on 1/11/10 3:40 am - Franklinton, NC
Good luck Cynthia - I'll be looking forward to it! 

- Sandi
goldiekat
on 1/8/10 7:44 am - Vega, TX
I am IDthikchik and I are both getting sleeved on the 5th so we will run into each other I am sure.  Just think you have 27 days and we have 28 Woot Woot!
Goldiekat^..^ Jeanette Petersen
Mother of three skin kids, three dogs, two gliders & two bratty cats
butterfly_kisses
on 1/9/10 12:32 am - Canada
Really ok now im glad to know someone will be there when im there i guess i will be in recovery when you arrive i will be there with my mom so cant wait. Ya im very excited to go not nervous more anxious to have it done and over with to start my journey.

Krystal
lolalucy
on 1/9/10 12:36 am
 I just got back from surgery with Dr Almanza.  My experience was wonderful from start to finish.  And it doesn't hurt that hes a hottie LOL I wanted to take him and Dr. Betancourt both home with me.  But seriously, there were a couple of girls there without a partner to help them and they did fine.  Everyone is so helpful and will help you with whatever you need.  Also the phone at the clinic and the recovery house you can use at any time to call home directly.  I will be posting more on my experience when I start my blog in a day or two after I have a bit more energy and am more settled here at home.  Good luck to you and if I can help in any way let me know!
butterfly_kisses
on 1/9/10 12:45 am - Canada
 Thats Great news!!! ya i noticed too that Dr. Almanza is a cutie haha ANyways im glad u had a wonderul experience i wish u all the best in your weight loss. Thanks for posting i feel so much better about going knowing that the people were great!

Krystal
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 432 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 623 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1210 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1836 views