Rev & PS Arms Dr. Almanza

ryansgirl
on 1/4/10 8:56 am, edited 1/4/10 9:41 am
FOR YOUR INFO NO I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING FOR MONTHS GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!! OK AND IT MORE TO THE STORY THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND IF SOME ONE ASK ME HOW I FEEL I'M ALWAYS GOING TO STATE HOW I FEEL PERIOD!!! I HAVE GOT ON WITH MY LIFE! LIKE I SAID YOU HAVE NOT TALK TO ME ONE ON ONE SO DON;T EVEN ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME OR WHAT IVE BEEN THOUGH! NOW STOP ATTACKING  ME FOR MY DAMN OPINION!! IT MY MY OPINION SO RATHER YOU OR DONNA OR WHO EVER THE HELL DON'T LIKE DON'T READ IT! YOU MOVE ON WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU ARENT YOU HAPPY OK THEN,,,,,,,,,,,, (again i wonder why i ever went to this doctor with so much confusion around him and why should i care what these people think of me)

NIKKI
hollykim
on 1/8/10 6:44 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
Nikki,
I remember you had a hard time. What could have been different or what could they change that would have made it better for you?

Just wondering since I am going soon. glad you are doing better and feeling great!
Holly

idaho1959
on 1/5/10 1:15 pm - guthrie, OK

I can only speak about my trip to Mexico to Dr. Almanza...
I had a very positive experience. My husband who accompanied me on the trip, did not have a wonderful time - mostly due to culture shock. I have been to Mexico thousands of times but, this was his first trip.

I have no problem recommending him as a surgeon. They are very attentive and caring towards their patients. The only problem I had while there was a blown IV twice. After the second one, I opted not to have the IV replaced. This was in no way caused by the doctor and personally, I was glad to get rid of the IV and take liquids by mouth.

Cristina Riley

thinasiwant
on 1/15/10 8:22 pm
I had a great experience with Almanza-no infections and healing great. I took alot of photos and maybe this weekend i will load them. MANY MANY great recent experiences for you to read. He is one of the most popular surgeons in Mexico and the business is VERY competitive. Expect to hear people telling you to go somewhere else.When ever some fishy stories appear it is often someone with no picture and they cant or wont give details like who was their rep etc....
Best to you!
Thinasiwant

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views