Dr Almanza on December 30th

FabBy50 .
on 12/29/09 1:55 am - Everett, WA
I had every type of small problem you could imagine before the big problem. I would take one bite, stuck, I could not drink anything, sliming, PB you name it I had them. The band is in my opinion only not a good choice. The last and worst issue was my port got pulled away from the wall, I have had pain for 2 weeks now. Just so happy to have this thing out of me!

I will keep everyone posted!
Bernadette
FabBy50 .
on 12/29/09 2:45 am - Everett, WA
Okay I'm getting VERY excited!!!!!!!!!!  I will be leaving for the airpost in just a couple hours! Can't wait to get this done!! Yeah me!
Wish me luck, say a prayer!
Bernadette
Irishsweettart
on 12/29/09 3:50 am - North Las Vegas, NV
Prayers out to you Bernadette, let us know how your doing!!  It will be great!  Good luck!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/09 2:39 pm
All my best to you.  By the time you read this you will be done and on the losers bench once again!!  Please please post all the details. We want to hear about everything.  Even the shopping!  Hope they didn't make you walk back across the border. 

FabBy50 .
on 1/3/10 2:44 pm - Everett, WA
Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Home! I wish I could say it was all smooth sailing but I can't. First of all my revision ended up being 4 hours long! It looks like my body had rejected the band and my stomach had grown over the band. And on top of all that My other organs started to grow together! The first 2 days were H*@L. I have had many surgeries and by far this was the most painful. I'm feeling better everyday and so glad that it done and behind me. So now I can concentrate on those last 25lbs!

Thanks again for all the well wishes!
Bernadette
PTibbits09
on 1/7/10 8:11 am - North Las Vegas, NV
Wow! That sounds horrible! I'm glad everything has worked out in the end after the rough ride. Good luck!
FabBy50 .
on 1/7/10 1:52 pm - Everett, WA
Hi Ptibbits

Yes I feel much better now, in fact I'm back at work tomorrow!! Every day with the sleeve makes me more sure that I made the right choice!

Hugs to all
Bernadette
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views