Dr Almanza on December 30th

FabBy50 .
on 12/22/09 6:16 am - Everett, WA
Anyone having surgery with Dr Almanza on the 30th?? I'm having a revision done band to sleeve. I can't wait to get it done and get back to losing weight.

Wish me luck!
Bernadette
hollykim
on 12/22/09 7:24 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I don't go till Feb,but seems like some folk are going around about that time. I'm sure some will post. In the meantime,congrats and I hope you have an uneventful surgery and an awesome speedy recovery!
Holly

wannabhealthy45
on 12/22/09 8:28 am - Canada
Congrats!!!  I wish you all the luck in the world.  You are going to LOVE your sleeve!!! :)

Band 7/13/08-419.5 lbs  VSG 9/3/09-346 lbs  DS 3/7/11 - 315 lbs   CW: 197

FabBy50 .
on 12/22/09 8:33 am - Everett, WA
Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I guess I should be getting nervous but I'm not. I had a great experience the first time with Dr. Almanza so the 2nd should be fine. I have not been to the after care home yet, have any of you?? The pictures look nice.
Take care, Bernadette
hollykim
on 12/22/09 8:49 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I have not been there yet. The reports coming back from the people who have gone are a mixed bag. some say it was absolutely delightful and they felt well card for and  well attended. some are saying they have felt less well cared for and less well attended.
Holly

FabBy50 .
on 12/22/09 8:55 am - Everett, WA
Holly

I have already been there once and had a wonderful experience, as for other people having a bad experience I'm not sure that I would believe what was written. I did see one person write some terrible things and then never posted again, the other one I saw said that she had gotten infection. This is something that can happen anywhere. I feel bad for her but it is one of the risks we take when having a surgery. I personally wouod not go anywhere else!!! I felt well taken care of at all times. If you have anymore questions I would love to answer any of them.
Bernadette
hollykim
on 12/22/09 11:00 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I am with you about that one poster. The only two posts she made were negative. She never posted anything else before or after.. Her profile was not filled out either. I saw it before it was made private.

I would be more inclined to believe you than that poster. I do believe many others who did not feel like their experience was as good as they would have liked.
I detest when people post about the situation who have never been there,or have no plans to go there,therefore they have no vested interest in what goes on there.

Thanks!
Holly

hollykim
on 12/22/09 11:03 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
ryansgirl
on 12/22/09 9:45 am
Good luck B!!

xoxo,
nikki
lolalucy
on 12/22/09 11:12 am
 Hi and gl with your surgery! I will be right behind you on  Jan 5. I am so excited! Pls post about your experience afterwards:) 
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views