Walking

vinnymac
on 12/15/09 12:51 am - Mobile, AL
Dr rod is very cool his staff is great I only saw Dr rod 3 times while I was there but the people from the Xray dept to the Cleaning dept where pro Your transport across the border n  to Mexico will be easy the transport back into the us is a pain in the ass so book your airline ticket after 2;00pm to be safe It is a 3 to 4 hr wait to cross.I love the hospital the cleaning people will come in your room two times a day to clean and change your bedding. The tv sucks there are 102 channels 6 are American . But please take someone with you because I went alone and something like geting out of bed the frist nite is hard and just haveing someone to talk to will help pass the time. Goodluck! 
                Vinny Mac

Vinny Mac

annoly
on 12/15/09 1:11 am - sugar land, TX
Oh  my! Seems like I am in for something then cos I'm going alone.....I will just take a cellphone with me so I can call friends in the U.S. I am very glad you told me what to expect so I can prepare my mind. My flight leaves at 1.15pm so I'm kepeing my fingers crossed on the 3-4hour wait. Just hope I dont miss my flight. LOL. So have you lost any weight?
vinnymac
on 12/15/09 1:49 am - Mobile, AL
Yes,Ive lost 36lb sense I started on my pre op diet 3wks ago. If your go alone its OK I went alone the first nite is hard a lot of gas pain and I mean alot of gas pain I was sick all night long but then it was easy you just lay around and walk the hospital it will be a cool thing .

Good Luck!!  Vinny Mac

Vinny Mac

annoly
on 12/15/09 12:43 pm - sugar land, TX

I have already bought a  ton of gas x strips for the gas. Lol. Congrats on your weight loss! I really envy you. Cant wait for my time to come!

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1838 views