Starting to worry!

jenni80
on 12/14/09 6:15 am
Thanks for all the advice and info.  I really appreciate it.  The best knowledge is that of experience and I really enjoy being able to get on this website with questions and get lots of help.                                                                 Jenn
ryansgirl
on 12/14/09 7:47 am, edited 12/14/09 7:54 am
hey Jenn,
just wanted you to know the ladies gave some great advice. Don't take it lightly I'll agree there are somethings that i did not approve of but at the time i was have some problems when i got home. spent three days in the ICU and almost two weeks in the hospital so. As far as DR. A i truly believe in this man he good at what he does. right now I'm in a whatever mood because as of today I'm down 73 pounds. so as you can see i can't complain.  But anyway good luck  with your choice!!!!

xoxo
Nikki
thinasiwant
on 12/14/09 9:03 pm
Hi Jenn
I am going 12/30 to Emmanuel with Dr Almanza. I have read the good and the bad and I give you my word to let you know how my VSG goes..honestly. There are people with some dark agendas and wow I sure was surprised. Other honest people had infections....and I am so sorry for them.It must be awful and yet the bariatric population is high risk and every dr. has infections. This is a world wide concern..... I am an ICU RN for 17 years and I will be watching like a hawk.
lets keep in touch....
Thinasiwant

Mandyplus2 ..
on 12/14/09 11:46 pm - GA
I am watching this closely. I had wanted to use Dr. Almanza but then read about all the infections and changed my mind. It would be nice to know that he has improved the situation.
MSOZARK
on 12/23/09 4:22 am - Indep, MO
JENN
  I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOC IS CHARGING YOU... BUT MINE IN CANCUN WAS A FLAT $6000 AND THAT INCLUDES 2 NIGHTS IN A HOTEL AND THEY PICK YOU UP AND TAKE YOU BACK TO THE AIRPORT..AND THEY TAKE YOU TO YOUR HOTEL { NO TAXI COST }  THERE WERE NO HIDDIN FEES...
 AND I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A COMPANY THAT YOU CAN  MAKE PAYMENTS TO ..
  IF YOU WANT SOME IN FO ON WHERE I WENT ...GO TO
International-patient-facilitators.com   1-800-210-5152 ask for sherri
 go on the testimonies   mine is the secound one...
 IF I CAN HELP YOU ...WRITE TO ME...
  BEST OF LUCK,,,,,,  DEBRA
 [email protected]   
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 433 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 628 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1212 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?